No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or do IPL games really seem like they're on a break or someone's injured the whole damn time?

Comment

Was Uzbekistan's disallowed goal against us in the 2014 qualifiers legit? To me it looks like it crossed the line.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Was Uzbekistan's disallowed goal against us in the 2014 qualifiers legit? To me it looks like it crossed the line.

I think it was a goal. We were very lucky to get a win that game.

In the Tehran leg, we had a legit goal called offside so it all washed out in the end.

Comment

What is that flag?

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What is that flag?

Tajikistan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I think it was a goal. We were very lucky to get a win that game.

In the Tehran leg, we had a legit goal called offside so it all washed out in the end.
                I'm not sure the goal was legit. Granted the footage is grainy but it does seem like Khalatbari is blocking the keeper's view. I'd need better footage and camera angle to be able to say for sure.

Comment

In our game away to qatar in 2013 it looks like we dodged a bullet with Shojaei committing a foul in the box.

https://youtu.be/P6yB2Ee-_uI?t=674

Comment

راه آهن 28 بازی 21 گل
                    شاهین 6 بازی 5 گل
                    نیروی زمینی 20 بازی 24 گل
                    پرسپولیس 69 بازی 60 گل
                    الاهلی 12 بازی 9 گل
                    پرسپولیس 142 بازی 93 گل

Comment

In our game away to qatar in 2013 it looks like we dodged a bullet with Shojaei committing a foul in the box.

He's too often been a complete liability.
                      One of the most destructive TM players, yet got tons of caps.
                      Nice guy though.

Comment

راه آهن 28 بازی 21 گل
                        شاهین 6 بازی 5 گل
                        نیروی زمینی 20 بازی 24 گل
                        پرسپولیس 69 بازی 60 گل
                        الاهلی 12 بازی 9 گل
                        پرسپولیس 35 بازی 20 گل
                        The great Farshad Pious?

Comment

That wasn't a foul as he clearly went for the ball, right call by the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            He's too often been a complete liability.
                            One of the most destructive TM players, yet got tons of caps.
                            Nice guy though.
                            Do you think that was a foul?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              That wasn't a foul as he clearly went for the ball, right call by the referee.
                              Doesn't matter what he went for. What matters is what he got. His foot caught the back of the player's calf.

Comment

Doesn't matter what he went for. What matters is what he got. His foot caught the back of the player's calf.

Yes and the referee rightfully decided that it was not a foul, so what's the point of sharing this moment?

Comment

Working...
                                X