Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite confident that our team will come out on top. The Iraqi team isn't nearly as hopeful about their chances as their fans are. Realistically, I see a 1 maybe 2-0 win for TM. The line up for this game should be our strongest, and we have to go for the kill from the get go.
    -----------------Haghighi-----------------
    --Ghafouri--Hosseni---PAG-----Pooladi--
    ------------Teymourian---Nekounam-------
    ------Dejagah---Shojaei-----Hajsafi-----
    ---------------Gucci-----------------------

I'm very curious to see who CQ puts as our striker from the beginning, either it will be Gucci or Azmoun. TBH, I feel gucci does better as a sub, as it takes azmoun time to make any impact. That being said, having Azmoun starting and giving way for Gucci around the 65th min would be ideal.
    If we are up 1-0 around the 80th, CQ will bring in Sadeghi for shojaei or hajsafi, and we will essentially be like this
    ------------Haghighi-------------
    --ghafouri-hosseni-sadeghi-PAG-Pooladi--
    ------------Ando---Neku---------
    ------------dejagah---hajsafi/shojaei---
    ---------------gucci/azmoun

Comment

Cant wait for this
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I've been glued to my computer all day guys - haven't done jack all other than reading news and counting the hours, soon to be minutes! So, don't worry, we're all in the same boat. TM jerseys, flag and horns to come out in 7 hours!

Comment

all of my Iraqi friends think Iran will win
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Reza needs to start, I will feel much more secure as I feel like Azmoun won't handle the pressure.

Gucci for Iraq and Sardar for Korea.

Comment

About to start the road trip to Canberra from Sydney. Woohooo... Exciting... But it is a bit warm here. Another 6 hrs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                I've been glued to my computer all day guys - haven't done jack all other than reading news and counting the hours, soon to be minutes! So, don't worry, we're all in the same boat. TM jerseys, flag and horns to come out in 7 hours!
                me too i was thinking if iran go semi,we all can meet in darband or somewhere and watch it,the more the better,

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  It's going to be a tough old game but Fifa table doesn't lie the top 4 in Asia wil make the semis and Aussis v iran for final. Cheshm badomis will make the third place!
                  I actually think it will be the other way.....Iran and Australia will meet for third place while Japan and Korea will fight for first place. Realistically we should beat Iraq, but Korea/Japan/Australia will be favored against Iran.

Comment

Pre Match press conference with CQ and Nekounam

Comment

IRAAAN
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        me too i was thinking if iran go semi,we all can meet in darband or somewhere and watch it,the more the better,
                        Yeah, we should definitely do it up.

Comment

It is gona be a dog fight tonight and enshalah TM will be victorious

I predict a 2-1 win for iran

Comment

6 hours!!!

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                                I'm quite confident that our team will come out on top. The Iraqi team isn't nearly as hopeful about their chances as their fans are. Realistically, I see a 1 maybe 2-0 win for TM. The line up for this game should be our strongest, and we have to go for the kill from the get go.
                                -----------------Haghighi-----------------
                                --Ghafouri--Hosseni---PAG-----Pooladi--
                                ------------Teymourian---Nekounam-------
                                ------Dejagah---Shojaei-----Hajsafi-----
                                ---------------Gucci-----------------------

I'm very curious to see who CQ puts as our striker from the beginning, either it will be Gucci or Azmoun. TBH, I feel gucci does better as a sub, as it takes azmoun time to make any impact. That being said, having Azmoun starting and giving way for Gucci around the 65th min would be ideal.
                                If we are up 1-0 around the 80th, CQ will bring in Sadeghi for shojaei or hajsafi, and we will essentially be like this
                                ------------Haghighi-------------
                                --ghafouri-hosseni-sadeghi-PAG-Pooladi--
                                ------------Ando---Neku---------
                                ------------dejagah---hajsafi/shojaei---
                                ---------------gucci/azmoun
                                When we think we have understood CQ's tactics and likely choice of match day selection, he has surprised us. He is so great at confusing the hell out of the oppositions and pundits. Look at Azizi and GN, they too are picking their noses. I won't be surprised if he picks AF to begin the game with!?
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X