Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kinda annoyed that we have to play all these arab teams...they should call it the Arabian Cup instead of Asian Cup

Comment

Azizi and GN on Iran vs Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
        I got the feeling that we are going to play our best game so far in this tournament! I have exactly the same feeling before our match vs Bahrain in Tehran!
        Me too.

If people really believe in CQ's abilities like they say they do, we should have no doubt that he'll be able to out coach a relatively inexperienced coach like Shenaishel, particularly since he has played him before - with a much stronger and more experienced squad.

Comment

i ahve a great feeling,i think we want the last 4 bad,so we can beat korea again as i believe korea did not deserve to be in the last 4,i am sure CQ will motivate thier ass to the fullest and make sure they win, we have to win, the real final is TODAY!WE HAVE TO WIN, 2-0 IRAN!I BELIEVE GUCCI BOTH OR ONE GUCCI AND ONE AZMON

Comment

Guys, I hadn't realized this before, but Iraq have won only 2 of their last 13 games since September!!! The 2-0 against Asian Gibraltar aka Palestine and the 1-0 against Jordan who themselves had not won a single one of their 10 games since June (lost 8 of them actually)!!!

Based on that, I'm starting to think we're over-estimating the strength of every team that was in that group, including Japan! That may explain the haunch some of us are having that this is going to be our best game yet.

Comment

It's going to be a tough old game but Fifa table doesn't lie the top 4 in Asia wil make the semis and Aussis v iran for final. Cheshm badomis will make the third place!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I have never been so nervous for a TM game as before; even worse than nervousness during my exams.

Comment

Iran beating Iraq, they will be facing Koreans on Monday, so I won't be surprised if CQ puts his trust in a similar team that beat Iraq in the friendly and use the A squad to face the slow Koreans!!?
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    Iran beating Iraq, they will be facing Koreans on Monday, so I won't be surprised if CQ puts his trust in a similar team that beat Iraq in the friendly and use the A squad to face the slow Koreans!!?
                    your wrong that was friendly,this game might go extra time we need our strongest player and press them hard since thier defense make mistake abit, we need to create chances and cloe thier defense with anod and neko, give ball to wingers and provide ball for either gucci or azmoun who ever is playing,

Comment

CQ's interview reminds me of the song The Winner takes it all ...

Comment

I am surprised that Jasim Karrah is not invited , he is the best ipl player and he can easly play in eu.
                        Would be nice see him play for iran he would help us much.
                        shity 1:0 Iran Ashgan have to score !

Comment

I would actually think that CQ would go with Dejagah (and maybe a few other starters) to start the match from the bench-- Ashkan doesn't have the stamina for a full 90 minutes, nonetheless 120 if it goes to extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                            I am surprised that Jasim Karrah is not invited , he is the best ipl player and he can easly play in eu.
                            You smoking bra? Jasim best player in IPL? Play in EU?

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                              Far from best IPL player, one of the best in Esteghlal maybe as he's at the peak of his game as well, but even SS aren't doing well ATM so it doesn't say much. As for playing in Europe, no way.

Comment

he's a decent player, but lacks the professionalism needed to play in europe. Discipline is not his biggest asset.

Comment

Working...
                                X