X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
    Japan, Iran shun favouritism in Asian Cup
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1227193986822
    In conclusion we will play our normal game like the last three and Japan will go kamikaze on the arabs. 1-0 Iran ...3-0 Japan... Game set Match

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Agree 100%. There's one strategy that seems to work on the Iraqis every timel: Shock and Awe!!! It worked in the 1st battle of al-Faw, it worked for GWB and it worked for ISIS! They don't seem to handle shock on awe too well!!
      Ha ha ha

Thanks for updates man

Comment

Check the comments out

https://www.facebook.com/theafcasian...060508041689:0
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          THANKS buddy! I think that the memes from both sides are hilarious! There are a few retards here and there from both sides making racist insults, but I am really impressed by the funny memes!

Comment

^^^ oh boy, oh boy. Wasn't this our own ZJ's work?! Gotta appreciate the sense of humor though. We should just add a bubble on top of the Iraqi guy that says "please come back and give it to me one more time" and put it back on their FB page!

Comment

This is getting to tooo tense for me!! We beat them before, we beat them with some effort, we beat them with our B team but tomorrow will be a whole different day, the only Solace I have is that in CQ I highly trust, in our Boys I highly trust, Go TM!!! We love you!!....

Comment

lol pretty clever references there

Agree 100%. There's one strategy that seems to work on the Iraqis every timel: Shock and Awe!!! It worked in the 1st battle of al-Faw, it worked for GWB and it worked for ISIS! They don't seem to handle shock on awe too well!!

Comment

Team news from Iraq:
                  Yaser Kasim had an Ice pack in training today, and seems doubtful for tomorrow's game. Bruised foot, but they are expecting him to soldier it through

Saad Abdul Amir also has a nose injury, but will play with a protective masque tomorrow.

http://instagram.com/p/yKi-kUJDUg/?modal=true
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

The game is today guys! Less than 12 hours to go and it's already morning in Australia.

Hussain jaan,thanks for the update and this is GREAT news. I'm dying to get a little more insight into what's happening with the Iraq squad. if you understand Arabic, can you please let us know if you come across anything else. Thanks in advance.

Comment

11 hours to go ! TM
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The game is today guys! Less than 12 hours to go and it's already morning in Australia.
                        Hussain jaan,thanks for the update and this is GREAT news. I'm dying to get a little more insight into what's happening with the Iraq squad. if you understand Arabic, can you please let us know if you come across anything else. Thanks in advance.
                        The Iraq camp are optimistic, but not too confident at the same time. They know Iran is favourites for this game, but they are pumped up for this game. For most of the Iraqi players, this is their first major tournament. So many of their bench players don't even have a cap under their belt. They are the youngest team in the tournament with average age 23. From the 2007 triumph, only Younis remains in the squad.

Younis Mahmoud (their captain) says 'It's good we avoided Australia , and this route is a good way to get to the final' .

I'm not too fussed about what they do or say. If we have the right attitude we should win.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          The Iraq camp are optimistic, but not too confident at the same time. They know Iran is favourites for this game, but they are pumped up for this game. For most of the Iraqi players, this is their first major tournament. So many of their bench players don't even have a cap under their belt. They are the youngest team in the tournament with average age 23. From the 2007 triumph, only Younis remains in the squad.

Younis Mahmoud (their captain) says 'It's good we avoided Australia , and this route is a good way to get to the final' .

I'm not too fussed about what they do or say. If we have the right attitude we should win.
                          Their age is b.s. man. They are the biggest liars about their age in Asia, perhaps. That is why they advance in youth tournaments. They lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Their age is b.s. man. They are the biggest liars about their age in Asia, perhaps. That is why they advance in youth tournaments. They lie.
                            Again, like I said, not fussed about what they do or say. We should beat them

Comment

I got the feeling that we are going to play our best game so far in this tournament! I have exactly the same feeling before our match vs Bahrain in Tehran!

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                Well Younis and the rest of the squad are grossly under estimating the mighty Persians, this will be the reason for their downfall. If you don't give respect to such high caliber opponents such as Iran, you will get none when the game starts!...

Comment

Working...
                                X