Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict a very tough game vs. Iraq and a narrow victory for Iran by the score of 1-0

Comment

I have a feeling Nekounam will score this game, you heard it here first
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think TM will win 2-0 minimum , if we take it seriously .

global
        Anti racists and lairs in this forum

Comment

I really hope the boys don't underestimate the Iraqi team, just because we beat them in a friendly game a few weeks a go with our B team.

They are going to give us a hard time in the first half and go on full attack mode from the start. This game will be decided in the first half whoever scores first is going to sit back and defend. Hopefully I am wrong but this game will go into extra time and the team that is fitter will win.
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

it will be a physical and tough game!
            Iraq plays totally different than other arab teams. They dont waste time and are physically strong!
            friendlies dont say anything. This is the quarter finals of Asian Cup and they will go for it!
            We have to be fully concentrated and give it all!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

its always a hard-fought and highly contentious game between us rivals, even though we often come on top.
              we are certainly the more experienced and formidable team this time around and if CQ gets the right mix of Starters and our boys don't take the game likely, we should win somewhat comfortably..!!
              but i fear, we won't and Carlos has to resort to bench to right the ship and salvage a narrow win late..!! Probably 1-0

Comment

The moment when iran win the match and Ferdousipour says: inam bekhatre 8-sal defah moghadas!

The moment when iran lose and the match is over and Ferodousipour says: Iran team B toonest bebare ba Iraq vali in team CQ natoonest! bayad barassi konan HABIB KASHANI shi mige rajeb in bazi!!!

I take the ONE with the crazy sound of ADEL when he is happy and full of eneregy!
                Even that (HIS) voice EMAM bidar mikone!!!

Comment

Hope you Dad gets well soon mate and I will be cheering extra hard for you and your dad.

Ps cheers to all Iran Leaders who are making all the noise , fantastic job and keep it going fellows.

Comment

If we score first, then we should win the game. It's important to start a game with a tempo, and press Iraq early on. They will have their set of fans, and we will have our fans too. It'll be a tense game, a proper rivalry. It will be tight, and we will win 1 or 2-0 max. I'll be surprised if we score 3 or 4, even though we would love that to happen

check iraq celebration after Palestine game , lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Km0aUSzBYs
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

It will be a closely fought match, but we simply have too much quality for them.

Comment

How big is this rivalry?

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          If we score first, then we should win the game. It's important to start a game with a tempo, and press Iraq early on.
                          Agree 100%. There's one strategy that seems to work on the Iraqis every timel: Shock and Awe!!! It worked in the 1st battle of al-Faw, it worked for GWB and it worked for ISIS! They don't seem to handle shock on awe too well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            How big is this rivalry?
                            Somewhere in the top 5 I'd say after the ones with Saudi Arabia and South Korea.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              People's memory become short all of a sudden, we had no history before CQ. Before CQ, Iranian players did not know how to kick in the ball, nor run.

Carlos came from the sky, and from there he became the prophet, the Iranian prophet. Only then, Iranian players started playing, however, they did not know how to pass the ball and play attacking football. So Queiroz himself, learned the way of defensive football, since it's the only thing Iranian players could learn. The league is amateur, yes, it's amateur. The UAE, Qatar, and Bahrain leagues were professional leagues on the other hand, where players knew how to pass the ball and play attacking football. King Carlos, let me kiss your hand, thanks for helping us.

Sorry I don't feel like giving serious answers today, just some QF stress.
                              Sarcasm right?

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                                Sarcasm right?
                                Dude, His avatar is enayati wearing a crown. ZandiJoon is one of the funniest guys on this forum. So, yes, that sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X