This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by football.club View Post
    You keep posting the same coment over and over again, annoying to read it. So there is my answer
    I think Rumez was previously known as Rumi?

If it's Rumi, you shouldn't bother discussing. He's in love with the so called shia alliance, so no bad word about lebanon, iraq, syria. He also believes AN won the elections.

I am surprised he's not telling us to cheer for our shia brothers Iraq instead lol.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      the goals we conceded were horrible, two turnovers by ando and jahanbakhsh and penalty. this one going to sting forever.
      Specially after Ashkan moved to the middle and gave their left back a lot of room to go up and down the left so easily. I think for the first time CQ's subs were wrong, Gucci should have come in much earlier and AJ was just not good this tournament, CQ I guess got too emotional
      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

I think we played fucking AWESOME the entire tournament! more IMPORTANTLY please take a step back and look at the evolution of Team Melli since Queiroz took over.. WOW such a freaking improvement (No more 90 minutes of randomly kicking the damn ball). Heres to the future and what it holds for us

Comment

Still can't believe what happened. We were in complete control in the first half and were up 1-0. After the red card we still fought hard and I know if we had 11 players we would've raped them. Fuck Ben Williams. Neither should've been a yellow to Pooladi, one of our best players.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Do we have any extended highlights of this travesty? This was such an injustice but we should not take away from the fighting spirit TM displayed...most if not all other Asian teams would have thrown in the towel at 2-1 with 10-men but this team took it to inches away from a final 4 birth.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Do we have any extended highlights of this travesty? This was such an injustice but we should not take away from the fighting spirit TM displayed...most if not all other Asian teams would have thrown in the towel at 2-1 with 10-men but this team took it to inches away from a final 4 birth.

http://www.news.com.au/video/id-RhbG...ng%27-decision

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13426

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
                I think Rumez was previously known as Rumi?

If it's Rumi, you shouldn't bother discussing. He's in love with the so called shia alliance, so no bad word about lebanon, iraq, syria. He also believes AN won the elections.

I am surprised he's not telling us to cheer for our shia brothers Iraq instead lol.
                No buddy, my name has always been Rumez, and Rumez is local pronunciation for a town in Khuzestan.
                And don't assume or speculate, you can always ask!
                It's always better to ask than not know!

I don't have a particular love for Iraqis, but I do hate unreasonable, hateful and racist people!
                Maybe I can watch the game with an open mind and more neutral perspective than most members.
                For that I get labeled Arab, An support, idiot ....
                Way to have a conversation here!

Everyone is so hurt by the result that they wanna pounce on others for pointing things out that they don't like to hear!

Comment

Guys iraq is not even a real country. After world war 1 british made this up and put a name on a no ones land. But even in a place with no history and culture can good people live too. We must not think all persians are good and all arabs are dirty. Why some one use so much hate against all arabs and iraqis? Even Bosnich criticised referee and all are agree that iraqis won with externally help. But what is done is done and it is not the first time ib history such a thing happens. Welcome to this cruel world.
                  [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                  X