Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah Bah, such sexy timing. 10:30 PM which means getting home from the gym at 8:30, taking a shower, having my sexy salad, followed by some Aloo vahshi and torshak bought from Shemshak, then conveniently watching the sexy match while enjoying Ghoochannejad's goal and finally will celebrate the victory with my sexy Mila joon...

Comment

What time is the game EST time? Is it actually 1:30am?

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
        What time is the game EST time? Is it actually 1:30am?
        Yes. I'm actually going to bed right now (9pm) and waking up at 1:30am lol. No way I'll be able to stay up that late on a school night...

Comment

Finally I can watch a game live...
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Bah Bah, such sexy timing. 10:30 PM which means getting home from the gym at 8:30, taking a shower, having my sexy salad, followed by some Aloo vahshi and torshak bought from Shemshak, then conveniently watching the sexy match while enjoying Ghoochannejad's goal and finally will celebrate the victory with my sexy Mila joon...
            Sounds very sexy mexy indeed
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

wow you got Mila,bro?

You are set froget football

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                Yes. I'm actually going to bed right now (9pm) and waking up at 1:30am lol. No way I'll be able to stay up that late on a school night...
                lol me too. Gnight

Comment

Any good sites/links to watch the game online...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    Iraq's formation has been announced..

Jalah Hossein, Durgham Ismail, Salam Shaker, Ahmed Ibrahim, Walid Salem, Yasser Qassem, Saad Abdul Amir, Ali Adnan, Ahmad Yassine, Justin Miriam, Alaa Abdul Zahra.

Younis Mahmoud is benched, they are going to be dangerous through Ahmad Yassine on the right and Ali Adnan on the left. Justin Miriam is also a technically gifted player and has excellent dribbling skills.

Do you know which of these players played in the friendly against Iran?

Comment

Ando pre match interview

Comment

Guys, you realize after beating Iraq, we will be the only team in the tournament who has played only Arabs all the way to Semis.

We can be dubbed as;

"The true champion of West Asia", "The true champion of Persian Gulf Cup" or even better .... "The Arab Killer of the Asian Cup 2015". or "The mother of all Arab grief"

.... Love to see that headline on AFC web site. "Iran, the Arab Killer of Asian Cup 2015, will face Korea in Semifinals" ... :-)

Comment

too much optimism in the Iran-Iraq game. This Iraqi team gave Japan a hard time. Don't expect an easy win
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            too much optimism in the Iran-Iraq game. This Iraqi team gave Japan a hard time. Don't expect an easy win
                            LOL. They did NOT give Japan a hard time. They were just lucky not to lose 0-5.

Comment

2 hours to go boys. I'm still awake and super excited for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                                Ando pre match interview
                                Eyval Ando looks very focused and determined. Our MVP in my opinion.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X