Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAS CQ,RESTED THE CASE, AGAINST DOMESTIC COUCHES !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAS CQ,RESTED THE CASE, AGAINST DOMESTIC COUCHES !

we all remember TM, under Ali Daei, and Ghotbi...in shamble at the best....or the whole domestic league, carosel of coaches, keep moving the players around, adding nothing to the knowwledge of the players.......as if, coaching means just arrangment.....we remember predictability, lack of international success,and flatly lack of intelegence of many domestic coaches....we saw what CQ started with , and where he is now...we witnessed, his commitment,his intelegence,his respect,his international experince,his percpectives.....we see,his none involovement with " Hashieh ", or government......
    .....CQ, will be gone some day.....but, this level of proffessionality,is not possible by any domestic coach ...we will never get any where new, with Domestic couches in this Era.
    Last edited by zzgloo; 01-13-2015, 01:58 PM.

I like how you misspelled domestic coaches with couches, cause THIS IS EXACTLY what they are... COUCHES not real Coaches!

many dont know, but CQ was also among the group of FIFA scholars/experts committee, who discussed new football rules etc etc...
    (This is soimiliar to what each domestic federation does time to time inviting top notch football experts to discuss new rules etc etc) Meaning CQ is in the eyes of the world football governing body a very high rated expert.

Probably together with O'Farell and Ivic, Queiroz is among the top 3 high level International coaches we ever had.

But what makes CQ inetersting to me, is how he has the whole team and soap opera of Iran under control. There was no hashiyeh during the world cup, to the extend that after the tournament all players were speaking highly of him! And also now during Asian Cup!
    The two trouble makers, Rahmati and Aghili have been dealt with. IFF backed CQ in front of Tarbiat Badaani (unprecedented), and in the end Tarbiat Badaani gave in and released the funds to keep CQ after WC etc etc..

And on the field: well we are all witnesses of what is going on. He repaired Irans biggest weak point since I ever remember and made it our strength i.e. Defence.... in a way that he can replace easily Montazeri with Ghafouri and Sadeghi with Pouraliganji and his system still works with no notable difference.
    He introduced a radical formation during world cup, where in defence mode we play an unprecedented 4-1-4-1 (out of an initial 4-4-2). And now we just play only 4-1-4-1 as the main line up.
    He doesnt care where players come from. He invited the at that time Bundesliga Goalie Davari, but chose to go with Haghighi against many people's expecation. He invited Beitashour ex MLS but opted for IPL player Heydari instead.
    He crossed out Khalatbari against all odds etc etc... and in the end has a team that defends, runs, all in perfect dicipline as if we are almost an Italian Serie A team playing in Asia
    Now, that I have NOT seen from any DOMESTIC COACHES so far.

and very rightfully, the TM captain, who heavily criticised prev. TM coach (Ghotbi) speaks soo highly of CQ, and is apparently also on first name basis with as well :

As far as I am concerned, I dont care whether people complain we play too defensive (actually we didn't vs Bahrain), or have only utility players (yes we do) or this and that... I want to see an organized disciplined tactically smart playing team. And I see that now!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

You are so correct.....including " The spelling " !

Comment

No he has not. This only fuels the "khareji-parast" behaviour that we have.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
          No he has not. This only fuels the "khareji-parast" behaviour that we have.
          which Iranian coach..do you believe can do his job,as successfully ?

Comment

Working...
          X