Iran vs. Iraq Friendly Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I don't want to downgrade your team since you have a good chance to make it past the group stage anyways, but based on his career Osama Rashid is hardly a talented player. He is 22 now and plays for an amateur 4nd division team in the Netherlands. We have Jahanbakhsh, he is 21 years old and is a star for his well-established team NEC Nijmegen.
    Ik ga Osama Rashid dan ook niet vergelijken met Jahanbaksh, maar oordeel niet tot je de speler zelf gezien hebt in actie Hij is een goede middenvelder, en helpt ons zeker omhoog.

Good luck Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by scarface01 View Post
      Ik ga Osama Rashid dan ook niet vergelijken met Jahanbaksh, maar oordeel niet tot je de speler zelf gezien hebt in actie Hij is een goede middenvelder, en helpt ons zeker omhoog.

Good luck Iran!
      You're right, I will have an eye on him to see how he performs. Good luck to Iraq too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        is yasin going to play for IraQ?
        Lol I saw him in kista centrum like a month ago

Comment

Good article from the Australian including an interview with CQ re: the tournament and Iraq friendly:

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Lol I saw him in kista centrum like a month ago
            He is a good player that kid. Sweden represent!

Comment

Thanks you all! Hopefully we will see a good match that will benefit both sides.

Again good luck to Iran in the Asian Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                Game is at 6:00 PM local time.

Converts to 11:00 PM Pacific (Saturday) and 10:30 AM Tehran time.

Are Bein Sport and Al Kass really showing it though?
                So 2AM Eastern?

Want to confirm to make sure - so can put time on the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  So 2AM Eastern?

Want to confirm to make sure - so can put time on the original post.
                  time is acurate, different sources also say 6pm aus time

Comment

For Dutch, Swedish, German and Belgian based members the game starts at 08:00 CET.

Comment

Finally a friendly game, now we can binge watch TM for a while until they disappear again Hoping it will be a great game, this is the only thing making me happy right now.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Iraq haven't played Iran in a very long time, this will be a good match, betweven two rivals. Good luck to both teams.
                        Go Iraq!

Comment

Lol, today and tomorrow it's going to be 41 degrees in Melbourne. Please do not expect a flashy performance from our boys. This game is not worth it. Just a friendly, result does not matter honestly. I doubt CQ and the players will put effort in this game.

Comment

Lol, today and tomorrow it's going to be 41 degrees in Melbourne. Please do not expect a flashy performance from our boys. This game is not worth it. Just a friendly, result does not matter honestly. I doubt CQ and the players will put effort in this game.
                            the team will play to get in tune, we might see a harder first half the second half

Comment

We aren't exactly blessed with 10-15 friendlies like our group rivals. Not sure TM can take any test match lightly. Gotta use it to finalize the team and test some strategies and game plans, that's if we have anything beyond parking the bus this time around.
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                We aren't exactly blessed with 10-15 friendlies like our group rivals. Not sure TM can take any test match lightly. Gotta use it to finalize the team and test some strategies and game plans, that's if we have anything beyond parking the bus this time around.
                                I doubt we will "park the bus" in the group stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X