To All TM "fans" with Doom and Gloom attitudes heading into AC 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    With that negative attitude it won't be bro . Why not look forward to the tourney and go in with the mentality that we are gonna reach the semis ! Hell , even the final ? Then when we disappoint and get eliminated in the quarter final , you can tell all of us how I told
    You so and go negative but why now before the tourney ?
    Oh don't mistake my realistic negativity for my hope. My hope and desire is for TM to win this thing, and to do so convincingly. My rational and logical side asks, "well what has TM preparation been like?" "have we done anything different or more improved than WCQ and WC preparation to suggest a different result in AC"...of course Asia is not the world, but look at our preparation, drama, and lack of match practice leading up to this tournament. Any sane person will wonder how we are going to stack up against S. Korea, Japan, Australia...
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Can all you pretentious people sitting on their high horses putting quotation marks on the words fan as to try and say that anyone who has an opinion is not a real fan shut the fuck up? Thank you.

Sincerely,
      A member tired of your pretentious bullshit
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

LOL, it makes me pretentious to point out a fact.

You can be a fan of something and criticize. I can take fair criticism. Just blatantly predicting your favorite team will lose every game isn't an opinion. It is just a coward's logic. People in the Iran-Iraq thread are already posting they predict we will lose or tie. Why? Based on what? Just being pessimistic for the sake of it?

It's ridiculous and annoying. Go post in the Iraqi, Bahraini, and Qatari boards if you think they are better than TM.

I personally know that Iran is the top team in Asia, so I will post my support. Doom and Gloomers sound like the people predicting the world will end. You're wrong 99% of the time, but you're all waiting for he one random time you are proved correct to stand up and say "see!! I was right!!"

Get off the Persian Football Boards if your opinion is literally that we suck and will lose to F****ing Bahrain, Qatar, and UAE.

I shut my mouth when we were going into playing Argentina and Nigeria, but it's just annoying now.

Be a man and support your team. Don't predict losses every game just because it's easier. It's not your opinion, it's just a cowards coping mechanism, sorry. It's blatantly clear to most of us. Hopefully you can be enlightened and start actually predicting some success for the top ranked Asian team that has only lost a couple of games in the last 4 years. Australia has won one game in 2014, and their fans are predicting they will win the cup. Why are we acting like Iran is some amateur team?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          LOL, it makes me pretentious to point out1. a fact.
          You can be a fan of something and criticize. I can take fair criticism. Just blatantly predicting your favorite team will lose every game 2. isn't an opinion. It is just a 3. coward's logic. People in the Iran-Iraq thread are already posting they predict we will lose or tie. 4. Why? Based on what? Just being pessimistic for the sake of it?
          It's ridiculous and annoying. Go post in the Iraqi, Bahraini, and Qatari boards if you think they are better than TM.
          I personally know that Iran is the top team in Asia, so I will post my support. Doom and Gloomers sound like the people predicting the world will end. You're wrong 99% of the time, but you're all waiting for he one random time you are proved correct to stand up and say "see!! I was right!!"
          5. Get off the Persian Football Boards if your opinion is literally that we suck and will lose to F****ing Bahrain, Qatar, and UAE.
          I shut my mouth when we were going into playing Argentina and Nigeria, but it's just annoying now.
          6. Be a man and support your team. Don't predict losses every game just because it's easier. It's not your opinion, it's just a 7. cowards coping mechanism, sorry. It's blatantly clear to most of us. Hopefully you can be enlightened and start actually predicting some success for the top ranked Asian team that has only lost a couple of games in the last 4 years. Australia has won one game in 2014, and their fans are predicting they will win the cup. 8/Why are we acting like Iran is some amateur team?
          1. It's not a fact. A fact is something set in stone. It's your opinion.
          2. Yes it is an opinion.
          3. "Coward's logic" makes it sound like you think we're at war. We're not. It's people's opinions, negative or positive.
          4. Based on whatever they write. Personally, based on the fact that Japan, South Korea and Australia have more legionnaires than us and also have solid football academies and full out professional leagues miles better than ours.
          5. You can't tell people what to do. This is a place for everyone. If you don't like it you can leave but you can't tell others to do so.
          6. "Be a man" I don't even need to respond to this.
          7. Again, we're not at war.
          8. See 4.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Peace people, peace.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Oh don't mistake my realistic negativity for my hope. My hope and desire is for TM to win this thing, and to do so convincingly. My rational and logical side asks, "well what has TM preparation been like?" "have we done anything different or more improved than WCQ and WC preparation to suggest a different result in AC"...of course Asia is not the world, but look at our preparation, drama, and lack of match practice leading up to this tournament. Any sane person will wonder how we are going to stack up against S. Korea, Japan, Australia...

Right.... Cause we did not beat Korea last month... No preparation , no nothing .

Comment

To All TM "fans" with Doom and Gloom attitudes heading into AC 2015

Right.... Cause we did not beat Korea last month... No preparation , no nothing .
                Right because that was an AC competitive match in Australia? Circumstances differ. Anything is possible but why enter so unprepared for such a big tournament...why risk it? Go look at the last 5 matches for the Asian powerhouses and then compare their preparation against our last 5 opponents...we may be a powehouse but this time around I fear it's on paper only. Hopefully this Iraq match gives us a good test to build on.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                  1. It's not a fact. A fact is something set in stone. It's your opinion.
                  2. Yes it is an opinion.
                  3. "Coward's logic" makes it sound like you think we're at war. We're not. It's people's opinions, negative or positive.
                  4. Based on whatever they write. Personally, based on the fact that Japan, South Korea and Australia have more legionnaires than us and also have solid football academies and full out professional leagues miles better than ours.
                  5. You can't tell people what to do. This is a place for everyone. If you don't like it you can leave but you can't tell others to do so.
                  6. "Be a man" I don't even need to respond to this.
                  7. Again, we're not at war.
                  8. See 4.

Kiarash is right. This is not a time to bicker. You are welcome to your opinion and I'm sorry if what I wrote offended you.

To me, I feel that we are going into war, and I want positivity surrounding my team. You don't agree, so we will have to put it at that. We are not like-minded in our opinion. We will see each other at the end of the journey with Iran either bowing out early or going far.

Comment

We will top the group and mark a new record in the tournament!
                    Last edited by MR.S; 01-03-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Guys, please stop arguing with each other and instead put your energy into supporting and cheering TM.... TOGETHER

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Right because that was an AC competitive match in Australia? Circumstances differ. Anything is possible but why enter so unprepared for such a big tournament...why risk it? Go look at the last 5 matches for the Asian powerhouses and then compare their preparation against our last 5 opponents...we may be a powehouse but this time around I fear it's on paper only. Hopefully this Iraq match gives us a good test to build on.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        how about compare the competitive friendlies that japan, Australia , and korea had before the wc to ours? who performed better in the wc as an asian team? IRAN did. honestly, we will easily make it to the quarter finals.. the rest is up to our boys to play with the fire power that we know they have. i see where you are coming from and i am gonna listen to bi honar on this one and not argue! we all want sucess for our national team! thats what it all comes down to!!

Comment

how about compare the competitive friendlies that japan, Australia , and korea had before the wc to ours? who performed better in the wc as an asian team? IRAN did. honestly, we will easily make it to the quarter finals.. the rest is up to our boys to play with the fire power that we know they have. i see where you are coming from and i am gonna listen to bi honar on this one and not argue! we all want sucess for our national team! thats what it all comes down to!!
                          Ummm is our 1 pt worth more than the 1 pt Japan and Korea earned? If so then we had a better WC. I won't even get into GF and GA or the opponents. Yep, let's just agree to disagree and support TM. Hopefully my concerns about the lack of preparation and poor management will prove to be insignificant and TM will win this entire thing, god knows our TM and fans deserve some serious hardware and success!

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                            1. We deserved to beat Argentina no less than those other teams.
                            2. Those teams were praised by the pundits as well.
                            3. Who had better preparations and more Euro-based players? Bosnia or us? Nigeria or us? In light of that, whose gameplan and execution was more impressive?

It's pathetic how some here go out of their way to deny this coach any credit. A lot of Iranians don't deserve a coach like CQ. They just want a stooge like MK who'll parrot emotional talking points, attack kamikaze style like a chicken with its head cut off, defend like Swiss cheese, and call it "brave offensive football". Don't worry fellas. You'll get your wish soon enough. World class coaches come along in our godforsaken country only once every fifteen years, if that. You'll get your 'patriotic' 'offensive' coaches soon enough.
                            ok now you are going off topic, we were talking about something specific.

1- we did deserve to beat argentina and performed well in fact better than many of us thought we would but that was not our discussion.

2-those teams were not praised like we were praised,those teams got mad when they lost not happy and you dont see their fans celebrating because they lost by an own goal.

3- this who had better preparation us or them business is your opinion and an assumption. you dont know what nigeria's preparation was, it is also irrelevant to our discussion.

if i say that it was still a loss and we should not celebrate it 10 years from now i am denying cq credit? how so? for the record i believe just like you that tm performed excellent in that game i would say above expectation that is why the end result was a tragedy.did we deserve to win over argentina? no, they still out possession and out chanced us however had the ref called that penalty we would have most likely tied or maybe even won.

so in conclusion you are saying that us being ranked as the weakest team and surprising with our performance against argentina had nothing to do with all the praise and the hype and we should celebrate and talk about this loss for generations? you know we have beaten brazil in olympics and tied argentina before right? we also beat a team that did not lose in europe in 2 years and they played against golden portugese and dutch sides.

Comment

Or don't!

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                                1- we did deserve to beat argentina and performed well in fact better than many of us thought we would but that was not our discussion.
                                How could that have NOT been relevant to the discussion? You first said we got praise only because 'everyone thought we were going to be crap and we were not complete crap'. Then you admit we performed well and deserved to beat Argentina. You can't almost beat Argentina by just being better than 'not complete crap'. We stifled their offense and took the game to them in the second half, creating more dangerous chances than they did and in the end they needed the greatest player in the world to bail them out. We had more scoring chances against them than Belgium did with all its stars and even Germany in the final. It was a great performance and it was described that way by everyone who saw it except silly Iranian internet experts who change their criteria constantly to prove they're right!

2-those teams were not praised like we were praised,those teams got mad when they lost not happy and you dont see their fans celebrating because they lost by an own goal.
                                I don't give a crap about Iranians celebrating in Iran. That's more an indication of how badbakht we've become under IR that even a respectable close loss is a source of pride. That doesn't make you any more "enlightened" or less "nadid badid" than them. I've seen nothing from your writing that would suggest you're above average Iranians.

3- this who had better preparation us or them business is your opinion and an assumption. you dont know what nigeria's preparation was, it is also irrelevant to our discussion.
                                Of course it's relevant! Both Bosnia and Nigeria have squads full of players in the Europe's best leagues and they also had more friendlies leading up to the game. All this factors in because when we almost beat the world cup finalists performing as well as we did on both ends, while being the worst prepared team in the tournament, our performance becomes even more impressive.

for the record i believe just like you that tm performed excellent in that game
                                Ok, so since you agree that we were excellent, then why are you downplaying the foreigners' comments praising our team in exactly those terms? It wasn't like it was just one or two people. It was practically universal. For you to portray those comments as not genuine or not serious is pure conjecture.

that is why the end result was a tragedy.did we deserve to win over argentina? no, they still out possession and out chanced us
                                We absolutely did deserve to beat Argentina. Possession means poop when the other team has neutralized and forced you to just pass the ball around hoping for a miracle from the world's greatest player. Even without that penalty, Gucci and Ashkan's chances were closer to goals than anything Argentina did till the last minute, except maybe for Higuain's 1-on-1. We even would have threatened them in the first half if the dumb ref hadn't blocked our counterattacks twice!

you know we have beaten brazil in olympics and tied argentina before right? we also beat a team that did not lose in europe in 2 years and they played against golden portugese and dutch sides.
                                None of those matches were played in the world cup against the greatest player on the planet. The Brazil side we played in 76 was their amateur team. The more impressive match in the 76 olympics was our performance against Poland which was actually the 3rd place team from the 74 world Cup. That was also a close loss, but a great display by us. But it's still a result from 38 years ago which younger fans weren't even alive to see.

The bottom line is we DID put in a great performance, we DID deserve to beat Argentina, and while I wouldn't have celebrated after the loss as I was personally heart broken, we deserved all the praise and compliments. All that other stuff is just silly nitpicking and inane philosophizing.

Comment

Working...
                                X