No announcement yet.

To All TM "fans" with Doom and Gloom attitudes heading into AC 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha to the people that thought Iran wasn't going to get the 9 points. Despite it all, even to the 90th minute, I believed in Iran.

Hope that some of the haters can get their head out of the clouds now with thoughts that we would finish lower than Qatar in this group.

Qatar can win 900 Gulf Cups in a row and have 2000 friendlies with Brazil, their mercenaries will never have the gheyrat of Iranian players.

You all that were talking smack on TM like we were an amateur team can go crawl back under your rocks now.

Iran is winning, even if you don't like their playstyle. I would rather we win 6 ugly games than try to play free form tacticless attacking football like UAE did with us and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Haha to the people that thought Iran wasn't going to get the 9 points. Despite it all, even to the 90th minute, I believed in Iran.

Hope that some of the haters can get their head out of the clouds now with thoughts that we would finish lower than Qatar in this group.

Qatar can win 900 Gulf Cups in a row and have 2000 friendlies with Brazil, their mercenaries will never have the gheyrat of Iranian players.

You all that were talking smack on TM like we were an amateur team can go crawl back under your rocks now.

Iran is winning, even if you don't like their playstyle. I would rather we win 6 ugly games than try to play free form tacticless attacking football like UAE did with us and lose.
      Another interesting point is a lot of people saying Iranian football is declining, and Arabic countries are progressing, yet, this was the worst Asian cup for Arab countries ever(?).

Comment

Whoever hates on Iran can EAT MY DOODOOL lol Did Argentinian fans cry when they only got 1 goal past us??? NOPE, they CELEBRATED. Fake fans go F..k yourselves. READ MY SIGNATURE, WE DON'T NEED YOUR HATE AND FAKE SUPPORT.

ONE REAL FAN IS BETTER THAN 10 FAKE ONES.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post

ONE REAL FAN IS BETTER THAN 10 FAKE ONES.
          do ta shenavandeye mashtiiro be melyoon melyoon shenavandeye sar sary mideh tarjeeh

Comment

Working...
          X