Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
    boro beshin baba
    man goftam in 11ta behtarin basikonah hastan ke ma darim !

-----------Gucci----------------
    Dejagah------azmoun-------Jahanbaksh
    Teymurian------Nekounam
    pouladi---Sadeghi---Hosseini--------Heydari
    Haghighi

4231 hala behtar shod ?
    that seems good, but i doubt CQ would play azmoun behind gucci

Comment

4-2-1-1-2:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        [ATTACH]15345[/ATTACH]
        Lol ur gonna bench Gucci?
        Overall I like it but if it was up to me I would replace shojaie with Jahanbakhs and put gucci up top. I love shojaie but I think he is far more effective as a sub in the second half .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          Lol ur gonna bench Gucci?
          Overall I like it but if it was up to me I would replace shojaie with Jahanbakhs and put gucci up top. I love shojaie but I think he is far more effective as a sub in the second half .
          We might play super offensive if we are already through and have nothing to play for against UAE:

Haghighi

Pooladi - Sadeghi - Hosseini - Ghafouri

Jahanbakhsh - Masoud - Azmoun - Dejagah

Ghoochannejhad

Comment

We might play super offensive if we are already through and have nothing to play for against UAE:

Haghighi

Pooladi - Sadeghi - Hosseini - Ghafouri

Jahanbakhsh - Masoud - Azmoun - Dejagah

Ghoochannejhad
            In that case I would like some of our younger players to get playing time ! Like pouraluganji, rezayian, ebrahimi and co.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
              ... how do you expect to attack if we are outnumbered in every part of the pitch except for our own 18 yard box?
              In that case you still have two man upfront, two strikers who are quick in reacting and creating danger upfront. In the 4-2-2-2 formation the attacking midfielders also have defensive duties, putting pressure on the opponent when they have the ball. The main difference is that we have two forwards whereas we always have one lost Gucci in a sea of defenders, this is not effective, only if we had Messi. If you want to make the 4-2-2-2 more defensive Haj Safi can start instead of Jahanbakhsh, then Alireza can come as sub in the second half.

4-3-1-2 is also a good option. Where we have Ando, Nekounam and Haj Safi as defensive midfielders and Dejagah as attacking midfielder behind two forwards Azmoun and Gucci or Ansarifard. Where Azmoun frequently drops back as attacking midfielder when there is high pressure from the opposite team. Imo Azmoun should start and the competition should be between Gucci and Ansarifard as deepest lying forward.

Comment

4-2-1-1-2:

[ATTACH]15345[/ATTACH]
                your formation is intresting but highly doubful,you put jahanbask as forward, not his position, hajsayi as cm,he never play there as well

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  your formation is intresting but highly doubful,you put jahanbask as forward, not his position, hajsayi as cm,he never play there as well
                  Jahanbakhsh has played as a striker for NEC, not sure what are you saying? Also, Hajsafi is an utility player which means he is useful for many positions especially as a central midfielder. Hajsafi played as a CM during the Argentina game in the second half.

Comment

CQ will test some of the new faces. don't expect a line up consisting of the ultimate starters. It will be test game with many subs.
                    result no important at all ..

Comment

Highly doubt CQ will test new formations and players few days before the tournament with such weak preparation. We will probably go with the usual lineup. A draw or a, god forbid, loss to Iraq would be extremely worrying considering their form, they haven't had a win for so long and horrible results vs weak teams.

I don't buy those that say this friendly won't matter, it will matter and will be a test match for the Asian Cup opening, that is also why we are playing them so close to the actual tournament and in Australia.

Comment

------------Haghighi---------------
                        Heydari-Hosseini-Sadeghi-Pooladi
                        -----Nekounam-Teymourian------
                        Jahanbakhsh--Shojaei----Dejagah
                        ----------Azmoon------------

Comment

Your Starting Line-Up for Iran vs. Iraq and Iran vs. Bahrain

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                          I like this line up, except for Heydari. We don't need brainless crosses bezan ziresh ali asgari style.

Comment

I like this line up, except for Heydari. We don't need brainless crosses bezan ziresh ali asgari style.
                            I know. But since Montazeri is injured who else can we trust to play in that position? Ghafouri with 20 minutes of NT experience can't be risked in a big tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

For the Iraq game, I'm pretty CQ would want to rest his experienced players, because it would be a huge gamble and I'm sure he wouldn't want to risk the main players if they become injured in a non-tournament game. So,

---------------------Beiranvand-----------------------
                                Pouraligangi---------Hosseini-------Sadeghi--------Ghafouri
                                ------------Ebrahimi-------Teymourian--------------------
                                Jahanbaksh----------------Amiri-----------Hajsafi-----------
                                --------------------------Azmoun--------------------------

He tries out the youth, because they are less experienced, except for the likes of Hosseini, Sadeghi, Teymourian & Hajsafi, and they can also recover faster. For the game against Bahrain, same formation but of course we bring in the 'usuals'.

Comment

Working...
                                X