That Bayern jersey though...

Comment

What league is koone be koone in?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
        What league is koone be koone in?
        Azadegan

Comment

The wizard at Perspolis training session. Great to see him there and encourage the players before such an important game

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Ak8 in Azadi

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Grm4vHYBDm4

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  I watched the whole thing. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I am one of Karimi's biggest fans out there; in fact he made me start to love the game of football. No football player ever entertained me so much than the wizard; despite so many world class players all over the world. Honestly many clueless people spread a lot of nonsense and bullshit comments against Karimi throughout his whole career, trying to destroy his image and popularity. Not only the haters, but even many supposed Karimi fans really didn’t know much about their favorite player and unfairly made things difficult for him.

This time however, with his recent comments against CQ, I cannot defend him! This time he really messed it up and I personally feel extremely disappointed, so much that I am still waiting for a video as I can’t fully believe he said those things. It’s very suspicious to see Karimi supporting CQ before and after WC + before and after AC - but suddenly he sides with the Anti-CQ gang. I do believe this is a planned campaign and this fight was boosted by others, but Karimi with all his experience under this corrupted system should know better and be aware of what is going on and how his comments can hurt TM - and help other shady characters to reach their goal. They tried to put SS against CQ, but it failed - now they gave that part to Perspolis.

Of course now you see the usual haters coming out of their caves trying to make us of this opportunity and attack Karimi with random irrelevant comments about his past- but honestly this time it's his own fault. His popularity increased heavily in the last years, making him the most popular person in Iran, but with the recent comments he truly stained his own image!

I won't go into detail, as I am still having a hard time to accept this...CQ, Branko, Karimi will be gone one day, it's TM that will always remain!
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

must see video made by adel

http://90tv.ir/video/12498/%D8%A8%D9...8C%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

He gained some weight
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

He quite Khooneh be Khoone, again!
                          For goodness sake, he makes himself look real bad.
                          No consistency. Ghahrs more than a 12 year old.

http://90tv.ir/news/277028/%D8%B9%D9...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

unfortunately Karimi was never a leader as a player and will never be a leader as a coach either. He is just not that type of a person. He either has to go to coaching classes and really put effort in becoming a coach or he just should leave football all together and focus on his besaz beforoshee business. that suits him better.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

He should Just crawl back in to a permanent retirement....!
                              any longer, he just ruining his legacy by butting back into football matters...!

Comment

IRIB moderator insulted AK8 for misspelling Instagram in his protest letter against the government. When these guys run the national TV, one can imagine the state of the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X