No announcement yet.

Follow Ali Karimi | The Wizard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Magician doing anything relating to football? Or is he enjoying life after football...it would be a shame not utilise someone with his experience.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        Is the Magician doing anything relating to football? Or is he enjoying life after football...it would be a shame not utilise someone with his experience.
        thats what i was thinking..!!
        real shame he had that melt down and left CQ's camp..!! he looked set to gain incredible experience and wealth of coaching knowledge working closely with carlito..!!
        he doesnt have and probably never will have the diplomatic temperament to cope with our corrupt football establishment..!!
        his best move is to go overseas to pursue a coaching career but he never seemed too keen on life outside iran either..!!?
        he should at least get involved with Kia's Youth discovery program..!! that is fantastic program, not to mention lucrative..!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          The most disturbing photo of Wizard I have ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            thats what i was thinking..!!
            real shame he had that melt down and left CQ's camp..!! he looked set to gain incredible experience and wealth of coaching knowledge working closely with carlito..!!
            he doesnt have and probably never will have the diplomatic temperament to cope with our corrupt football establishment..!!
            his best move is to go overseas to pursue a coaching career but he never seemed too keen on life outside iran either..!!?
            he should at least get involved with Kia's Youth discovery program..!! that is fantastic program, not to mention lucrative..!!
            This is harsh to say but he doesn't have the intelligence, ability or ambition to do anything you said above.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              This is harsh to say but he doesn't have the intelligence, ability or ambition to do anything you said above.
              total Wrong Interpretation of my post.!
              he has immense amounts of of those characteristics you mentioned..!
              yet he simply isnt politically shrewd...! he means well and always wears his heart and intentions on his sleeve..!! which is very admirable quality and perhaps why he so madly loved by our football fans..!

but as i said before in a intensely Corrupt and Politically charged Football Environment in Iran, he wont last long in coaching or managerial levels..!
              you think CQ woulda lasted even 6months in his current job, if he wasnt also such an astute politician in addition to being a good football coach..??

and from what i recall from Mighty A8, he never strike me as the type who was comfortable nor ever prefered living away from iran ..!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                i think beard looks good on him..!! i sorta like it..!
                it sorta suits him as it camouflages his looooong chin..!!

ma nigga got more chin than a chinese phone-book...!

Comment

i think beard looks good on him..!! i sorta like it..!
                  it sorta suits him as it camouflages his looooong chin..!!
                  ma nigga got more chin than a chinese phone-book...!
                  He looks like a monkey with beard! Reminds me of old farts in their 80s in kolah baftani and old coats from shomal! Trip ghahve khoonei!

Comment

Risho haha looking good king!!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

total Wrong Interpretation of my post.!
                      he has immense amounts of of those characteristics you mentioned..!
                      yet he simply isnt politically shrewd...! he means well and always wears his heart and intentions on his sleeve..!! which is very admirable quality and perhaps why he so madly loved by our football fans..!

but as i said before in a intensely Corrupt and Politically charged Football Environment in Iran, he wont last long in coaching or managerial levels..!
                      you think CQ woulda lasted even 6months in his current job, if he wasnt also such an astute politician in addition to being a good football coach..??

and from what i recall from Mighty A8, he never strike me as the type who was comfortable nor ever prefered living away from iran ..!
                      Being a people person is a big part of any of those things.
                      He doesn't have that. Not to mention he isn't that smart anyways. Listen to how he talks. He always talks faster than he thinks.
                      I love Karimi's talent, but he'd be a disaster in management, from football to a store to a company.
                      These are a list of people he's become "ghahr" with

Ali Daei
                      Afshin Ghotbi
                      Carlos Queiroz
                      Hamed Kavianpour
                      Farshid Karimi (His brother).
                      Branko
                      TM (at least on 2 occasions)

Most of us when we get older realize not everyone is going to have the exact same attitude and preferences as us, but we have to work with them. Its called being an adult. Even Daei has learnt this now.

Comment

Yah you're right.. he also didnt get along with I.R. by wearing the green wristband.. a disaster at managing the most important response from our body of sport to the I.R.

I think Daei wore green shorts that day! Ask dreamer. Now that's professional management.

Being a people person is a big part of any of those things.
                        He doesn't have that. Not to mention he isn't that smart anyways. Listen to how he talks. He always talks faster than he thinks.
                        I love Karimi's talent, but he'd be a disaster in management, from football to a store to a company.
                        These are a list of people he's become "ghahr" with

Ali Daei
                        Afshin Ghotbi
                        Carlos Queiroz
                        Hamed Kavianpour
                        Farshid Karimi (His brother).
                        Branko
                        TM (at least on 2 occasions)

Most of us when we get older realize not everyone is going to have the exact same attitude and preferences as us, but we have to work with them. Its called being an adult. Even Daei has learnt this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                          Yah you're right.. he also didnt get along with I.R. by wearing the green wristband.. a disaster at managing the most important response from our body of sport to the I.R.

I think Daei wore green shorts that day! Ask dreamer. Now that's professional management.
                          So did Kia, Nekounam, Kaabi, Nosrati and a whole bunch of other players... you don't see them throwing a hissy fit every time something doesn't go their way.

Comment

he has the beard because it's tradition in Iran to not shave for 40 days when someone you know passes away

Behzadi, Ahadi, Norouzi, passed away recently so he got the beard.

Comment

wizard is alright with any facial hair or sweater.... he's pulling a pirlo alright..

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

Comment

Every individual is different. I sense a lot of people judge Karimi with a bias.. These guys arent' angels and make mistake due to youth and other factors but overall he's a very together individual imho.

So did Kia, Nekounam, Kaabi, Nosrati and a whole bunch of other players... you don't see them throwing a hissy fit every time something doesn't go their way.

Comment

Working...
                                X