Bahrain coach fired!

Link:

http://www.the-afc.com/bahrain-asian...-poor-gulf-cup

Haha awesome!!!

Comment

Comment

Perfect.

Comment

Seems like he couldn't take global humiliation.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

6-0 part 2

Comment

Ya don't want to make this a political thread, but I have wondered how this has been playing out. I know some players boycotted the team, while others have been forcibly removed. So do they not have any Shia players? Any ideas which are banned from the team?
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Ya don't want to make this a political thread, but I have wondered how this has been playing out. I know some players boycotted the team, while others have been forcibly removed. So do they not have any Shia players? Any ideas which are banned from the team?
                i dont really know or ever cared to know their team in detail but if i recall from few years back two of their best players were Shia brothers who got shone away from national team mostly due to that arab-spring political problems back then in midst of the WC14 Qualifying ..! their football since hasnt done jack squat noteworthy..!! except that One time that they tried to $uaudi the Malaysian/indonesian? youth team in their final and desperate attempt to make it to the 3rd round of WCQualifying ahead of Gutter..!! they $cored like a dozen goals but TM still prevented them from reaching next round of WCQ by purposely tie Gutter at Azadi 2-2..!!

Comment

Working...
                X