Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: iran players rating vs korea

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Surprised with how "highly" most of you guys rated Hosseini in this game. He looked like a lost puppy without Sadeghi and possibly the worst game I've seen from him for a VERY long time.
    People are just used to see him being a rock solid world class defender, who barely makes mistakes. Maybe ratings are compared to what he is capable of, and what we've seen him perform like in past matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Surprised with how "highly" most of you guys rated Hosseini in this game. He looked like a lost puppy without Sadeghi and possibly the worst game I've seen from him for a VERY long time.

Explain. such a comment doesnt seem to be substantiated by the result of todays game, when montazeri and hosseini were the only aerial forces in defense, we had too short players as L and R back.. Lets not forget that hosseini was many times isolated because montazeri had to move up to cover the stupid shit heydari was doing.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Best
        Haghighi
        Haj Safi
        Montazeri

Worst
        Shojaie
        Heydari
        Teymourian

Everybody else was mediocre. Gucci with one great move & Javat with a great FK. We were lucky we won.

Comment

Heydari and Shojaei are absolutely goddamned awful. I really don't understand why they're still playing. Heydari is comically bad...like he is completely impotent offensively. Shojaei can't even dribble anymore (did you guys see him lose the ball in the middle of a counter-attack???), and that was one of his only strong points.

Yet for some reason - be it Daei, Ghotbi, or CQ - these players remain on the field. This goes to show you that coaches see things that we, as fans, just don't.

Comment

Also, Dejagah is still head and shoulders above the rest of the team. He's been our best player for the last 2 years, he's just a class above everyone else on the field, including the Korean players.

Comment

Sv: iran players rating vs korea

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              Also, Dejagah is still head and shoulders above the rest of the team. He's been our best player for the last 2 years, he's just a class above everyone else on the field, including the Korean players.
              Simply just what Germany does to you..

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                His natural strength and speed are definitely above anyone on the pitch today, the only players even close were son heung min and maybe JB. Jb can become a lot like dejagah as he develops. its just his stamina that prevented him from entering german NT if you ask me. every game he plays, regardless of if its south korea or argentina, the other defenders almost always foul him or mark him with 2 people.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Team played poorly. Defense was sorakh on more than one occasion. Midfield lost the battle to Koreans 9 out of 10. Forward line was aggressive but did not have good supply. Haghighi and Dejagah only good players on the field. The rest were below expectation. Passing was at high school level. I am surprised that CQ doesn't really put much emphasis on that.

Comment

my rating,
                    Hhaghighi....10
                    heydari...... 6
                    montazeri....7
                    seyed jalal...7
                    Hajsafi........8
                    nekounam...8
                    Ando...........7
                    Jahanbaksh...7
                    masoud........3
                    Dejagah.......8