Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
    IMO Bakhtiar is the best candidate
    But one of the conditions was the similarity of his demeanor, for I believe Bakhtiar Rahmani is far from it as far as I know?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      But one of the conditions was the similarity of his demeanor, for I believe Bakhtiar Rahmani is far from it as far as I know?
      I'm not sure Keano jan, you would know more than me. Unfortunate if that is the case. Is he a Sadeghian type?

Comment

I really like Kaveh Rezaei. Hope this is true and Jahanbaksh can suggest someone.

Saeed Ezatollahi would have been good but he is at a much better program now, Athletico.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Yes, he could have done that instead of faking his papers. Almost every male in Iran has to go military service. It would not be fair for him to get out of it illegally while many other players have to go through it. By faking his papers he messed up. If he was just a just some random non-footballer they would probably have thrown him in jail.
          true, thats a dumb move..!! fools like him and Puladi should know better than try to fake paperwork knowing they are well know public personalities and questions are naturally be raised about them not having served in military..!! they deserve what comes to them for being this stupid..!!

Comment

Re: NEC's condition for Jahanbakhsh's probable transfer

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            they should snatch up Arash Afshin..!!
            very similar player, currently grossly under-rated and can be had for real cheap too..!!

btw, this whole story sounds like bs iranian media made up piece..!! that is sort of bizarre condition for professional club to make..!!
            Bro afshin hasn't done shit in ipl for a very long time

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

MEHDI SHARIFI would be perfect.
              sigpic

Comment

sardae azmoun? he will forsure be a starter! or abdulahzadeh? like someone said, ezzatolahi would of been perfect!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Bro afshin hasn't done shit in ipl for a very long time

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  Youngsters hardly ever get a reasonable chance to display their goods in IPL..!! i know a decent talent when i see them play once or twice..!! and that kid, in a right football environment certainly has the potential to replicate what ARJ has done so far in NEC, football wise @least..!! im not too familiar with Arash's personality though..??
                  a big key to ARJ's success has been his positive and professional attitude..!!
                  i do recall Arash making a semi-reasonable attempt to play abroad..!! reportedly he traveled to France to take part in a couple of try-outs..!!?? may be it was all bazar-garmy to earn a fatter IPL contract though..??

Comment

Sounds like big bs from Iranian media. Will also be hard to find such a player. I think some of the u-19 guys are interesting, like Hazami or Seyyedi.

Comment

Get Hajsafi there to tear some sh*t up. He will play LW

Comment

Out of everyone Hajsafi deserves a transfer to Europe the most. I hope it's him.

Comment

I was about to mention Hajsafi as well. Not only is he still part of the 'younger' contingent, he's also a proven player and would be in England now if it wasn't for a technicality. We need to continue to strengthen our midfield and having Hajsafi gain European experience will pay huge dividends.

Players like Kaveh Rezaei and Arash Afshin are just buzz-names thrown around due to semi-decent performances at the youth level. Afshin is 25 and Rezaei is almost 23. Neither have stood out in the IPL which makes me question why they would be deserving of a transfer. For comparisons sake, Ansarifard scored 21 goals in the IPL at 22. We're halfway through this season and Rezaei has yet to score one.

Comment

Actually if NEC promotes i think Sardar would fit perfect in the team. He will only turn 20 next year and has the abilities to become a starter and perform there. I think he could probably score about 10 - 15 goals which would then attract a lot of clubs. Eredivisie is a great league for development.

I know a lot of us gut a bit excited after those Arsenal/Juventus rumours but Sardar is not even a starter for Rubin yet, which is no shame for his age. He could definately improve in a smaller european club as a starter and move to bigger leagues or teams in 2 or 3 season where he will just be about 22 years old.

He really got a bright future and i think he could be our very first world class striker

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Out of everyone Hajsafi deserves a transfer to Europe the most. I hope it's him.
                              Hajsafi is 24, which means that N.E.C. will have to pay him too much. Non-European players, older than 21, have to be payed at least half a million euro's, which is something N.E.C. can't afford. Even if Hajsafi wants to be payed less, it would not be allowed.
                              Therefore I guess only players younger than 20 are financially possible for N.E.C., because those players only have to be payed 275.000, which is still very expansive for a club like N.E.C., but can be even reduced, if they let the player study, for instance, English (which Alireza does) or something different.

But still, we shouldn't already celibrate, before we know if this is really true. Let's just hope it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                                Actually if NEC promotes i think Sardar would fit perfect in the team. He will only turn 20 next year and has the abilities to become a starter and perform there. I think he could probably score about 10 - 15 goals which would then attract a lot of clubs. Eredivisie is a great league for development.

I know a lot of us gut a bit excited after those Arsenal/Juventus rumours but Sardar is not even a starter for Rubin yet, which is no shame for his age. He could definately improve in a smaller european club as a starter and move to bigger leagues or teams in 2 or 3 season where he will just be about 22 years old.

He really got a bright future and i think he could be our very first world class striker
                                he is worth in regions of 2+mils..!! NEC can't afford him
                                he would rape in Eredivisie with 10+goals a season, though that i can see happening with ease

Comment

Working...
                                X