Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEC's condition for Jahanbakhsh's probable transfer

Very strange and yet quite encouraging.

Apparently they will agree to his transfer to another club only on the condition that he introduces another Iranian player with similar skills set as well as demeanor to the club.

Aside from the strangeness of the condition, it makes me proud of the 'ad to have impressed them to the extent that they are willing to give another Iranian lad a chance. Very proud of him and wish him even more success and accolade.

شرط جالب مدير نايمخن براي جدايي جهانبخش

عليرضا جهانبخش پيشنهادهاي بسياري از تيمهاي هلندي و غير هلندي دريافت کرده اما هنوز مشخص نيست که آيا اجازه جدايي او در زمستان از سوي مديران نايمخن صادر خواهد شد يا نه؟

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، علیرضا جهانبخش فصل فوق العاده ای را سپری کرده. او به عنوان بهترین بازیکن ژوپیلرلیگ پیشنهادهای بسیاری در جیب دارد اما مدیران نایمخن، درست مثل تابستان که اجازه جدایی جهانبخش را صادر نکردند، شاید در زمستان هم جلوی ترانسفر او را بگیرند. در تابستان ، علیرضا به خرونینخن نزدیک شده بود اما پروژه بازگشت نایمخن به لیگ برتر هلند مدیران نایمخن را بر آن داشت تا با جدایی ستاره ایرانی تیمشان مخالفت کنند.

حالا و برای نقل و انتقالات ژانویه هم علیرضا چندین و چند پیشنهاد از داخل و خارج از هلند دارد اما فعلا که مدیران نایمخن با جدایی او موافقت نکرده اند. آنها شرط جالبی پیش روی علیرضا قرار داده اند. به او گفته اند در صورتی اجازه جدایی اش را صادر خواهند کرد که یک بازیکن ایرانی همسطح با خودش، هم از لحاظ فنی و هم از لحاظ اخلاقی به آنها معرفی کند تا جایگزینش کنند. به نظر می رسد علیرضا توانسته آینده خوبی برای فوتبال ایران در هلند باشد و شاید همین موضوع راه را برای حضور بازیکنان جوان ایرانی در تیمهای هلندی باز کند.

not that I think this will be seriously pursued. But whimsically, I would say we do have a handful of other youngsters who could fit the picture. Kaveh Rezaei, Mosalman, Rahmani, even Abdollahzadeh can be among such a list.

Comment

What are the sources?
      It would be great if this happens for both Iranian football, as it would make the road to Europe for Iranian football players easier, and N.E.C., as it would mean that N.E.C. can get more knowledge of Iranian football, which would mean that we can scout talents in Iran before other clubs.
      Actually, it sounds so good, that I can't really believe it. Therefore I still need to be convinced that this really is the case. Only the future knows what will happen.

Comment

IMO Bakhtiar is the best candidate

Comment

Or how about Kaabi! He's still only 16.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

is a good cdition but i believe they will have to eventually sell him, cause they will need money and he will become more expensive as games go by and if they dont sell he will become free player and the club will lose alot

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              is a good cdition but i believe they will have to eventually sell him, cause they will need money and he will become more expensive as games go by and if they dont sell he will become free player and the club will lose alot
              The contract of Alireza lasts until the end of next season and N.E.C. can even add one year, as there is an option to do this in his contract. So he will be a free player in june 2017. By that time he is already sold. I guess N.E.C. will sell him at the end of this season.
              And about possible players: the age is important, as older players will cost too much. Therefore I expect that they will try to get player that are younger than 20. They will probably watch some matches of Iran u. 20.

Comment

This would be awesome because it would be N.E.C would continue to give a chance for Iranian talents to shine in a league that is perfect for younger players but unfortunately it sounds like a B.S Iranian media fabrication, hope i'm wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                  What are the sources?
                  It would be great if this happens for both Iranian football, as it would make the road to Europe for Iranian football players easier, and N.E.C., as it would mean that N.E.C. can get more knowledge of Iranian football, which would mean that we can scout talents in Iran before other clubs.
                  Actually, it sounds so good, that I can't really believe it. Therefore I still need to be convinced that this really is the case. Only the future knows what will happen.
                  Well mate, the source is an Iranian sports website ... albeit a more official one compared to 100's of spurious ones.
                  But given the key words (ie; football, Iranian news agency), i'd take it with a grain of salt.

At the same time given how JB has delivered for NEC, I can't say such sentiments would not be true for the management. So who knows. Maybe there is (some) truth to it afterall.

Comment

Khob daastaan misazan haha.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

they should snatch up Arash Afshin..!!
                      very similar player, currently grossly under-rated and can be had for real cheap too..!!

btw, this whole story sounds like bs iranian media made up piece..!! that is sort of bizarre condition for professional club to make..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        they should snatch up Arash Afshin..!!
                        very similar player, currently grossly under-rated and can be had for real cheap too..!!
                        His military service papers were fake. He is not leaving Iran any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          His military service papers were fake. He is not leaving Iran any time soon.
                          damn, gayeedan footbaleh maro ba eeen sarbazi geer dadaneshoon..!
                          i think, he can always go to there as a Student in order to side-step this bs restriction..!!??

Comment

Sv: NEC's condition for Jahanbakhsh's probable transfer

i think, he can always go to there as a Student in order to side-step this bs restriction..!!??
                            I haven't been to Iran for 10 years. The struggle is real...

Comment

Yes, he could have done that instead of faking his papers. Almost every male in Iran has to go military service. It would not be fair for him to get out of it illegally while many other players have to go through it. By faking his papers he messed up. If he was just a just some random non-footballer they would probably have thrown him in jail.

Comment

Working...
                              X