Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daei Vs. MK Fiasco *POLL*

Hey folks,

As you all may already know about Daei and MK dispute which consequently ended in a jail sentence against MayeliKohan, has become the top Iranian sports news feed and controversy in the past few days.

Who in your opinion is to be blamed on this fiasco? Daei? MK? Both? or neither? Please go ahead and cast your vote by picking the best option that suits your opinion.

Below are some of the video reports in this regards:

Thank you for taking part!
    Daei's fault
    0%
    Mayelikohan's fault
    0%
    Both's faults
    0%
    Neither's fault, the system is the main culprit
    0%

I confirm to you that the result of the polls will show: MAYELI KOHAN's fault.

As far as I am concerend, I voted: Neither!
    Its the disfunctional, corrupt system in our sports culture that turns people vs eachother. There is no system, no discipline, only "Khar tu Khar" in our country, and one has to be "gholdor" to survive.
    Having a system like that, what do you expect? we will have more similiar Fiascos in the future.....

its a shame.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Mohammad, Mayeli Kohnato Avaz Konam?

Comment

bazam in..

Comment

daie's fault. he should ve never done such gholdor bazi no matter how wrong mayeli's criticism was. i dont even understand based on what law such a judgement was given. i guess the corrupt system is at fault as well for allowing such gholdor bazis and give such judgement to begin with. since when calling someone a gholdor or pool parast merits a prison term? daei is the big loser in this had he just ignored mayeli or just said "bozorge maast" he would be the winner.

Comment

ultimately it's Our fault for paying too much attention to these people
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
              daie's fault. he should ve never done such gholdor bazi no matter how wrong mayeli's criticism was. i dont even understand based on what law such a judgement was given. i guess the corrupt system is at fault as well for allowing such gholdor bazis and give such judgement to begin with. since when calling someone a gholdor or pool parast merits a prison term? daei is the big loser in this had he just ignored mayeli or just said "bozorge maast" he would be the winner.
              It's called defamation of character...you do that in North America you are going to get sued and if you still do it I am pretty sure they can throw you in jail here as well.
              MK needs to see a psychologist and get on some meds to calm down the crazy in him, man is completely nuts!

Comment

Working...
              X