Mayeli Kohan going to jail (Released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Tbh I don't blame MK for refusing to accept Ali Daei's so called "pardon". Just shows what kind of a person Ali Daei is. If you want to pardon the guy then why go through with the compliant and court case to start with.
    Because if you don't teach people a lesson in Iran, they will walk all over you and get away with it. 2 years ago, a lady lost control of her vehicle and slammed into my cousins car while we were waiting for a friend...she apologized and so forth, as soon as the afsar arrived, she ran over to him and said that my cousin had tried to steal her car and drove it recklessly into his own parked vehicle. I had to go to court as a witness, and fight the charges against my cousin while the lady refused to even show up! It made our lives hell...and then when my cousin finally won the case (after 8 months) I encouraged him to take her to court so she doesn't go unpunished for her whopper of a lie and try to pull that BS on another person who may not have the time or resources to fight the charges.

Her family every goddam day called us, came to my relatives home to please pardon her, please she has a sick child (a common strategy is to say you have a sick relative and give bakhshesh)...but nope. I refused to let anyone feel sorry and pardon her. Even when my cousin dropped the case I pursued it on his behalf. For 8 months he was treated like a criminal, and luckily wasn't thrown in jail but I mean it got dicey for a while because she brought people forward who claimed to have seen my cousin behind the wheel of her car (this was proven as false testimony eventually). When she got a taste of 1 day in Jail, we went and pardoned her so that she never tries that BS again.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Because if you don't teach people a lesson in Iran, they will walk all over you and get away with it. 2 years ago, a lady lost control of her vehicle and slammed into my cousins car while we were waiting for a friend...she apologized and so forth, as soon as the afsar arrived, she ran over to him and said that my cousin had tried to steal her car and drove it recklessly into his own parked vehicle. I had to go to court as a witness, and fight the charges against my cousin while the lady refused to even show up! It made our lives hell...and then when my cousin finally won the case (after 8 months) I encouraged him to take her to court so she doesn't go unpunished for her whopper of a lie and try to pull that BS on another person who may not have the time or resources to fight the charges.

Her family every goddam day called us, came to my relatives home to please pardon her, please she has a sick child (a common strategy is to say you have a sick relative and give bakhshesh)...but nope. I refused to let anyone feel sorry and pardon her. Even when my cousin dropped the case I pursued it on his behalf. For 8 months he was treated like a criminal, and luckily wasn't thrown in jail but I mean it got dicey for a while because she brought people forward who claimed to have seen my cousin behind the wheel of her car (this was proven as false testimony eventually). When she got a taste of 1 day in Jail, we went and pardoned her so that she never tries that BS again.
      Fair enough, I can understand where you are coming from but in my book Ali Daei is no saint himself but in general everyone is a charlatan in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Good on you and your cousin.
        Fvcking b!tch.. Can't believe there are people that porro... What pisses me off is that how after she made a mistake, and then tried to fvck you guys over, comes and begs for mercy.

Comment

MK is beekaar anyways, so prefers to stay in jail just for change... Here is what Sadegh Zibakalam has said about him:

من زیاد ورزش و فوتبال را دنبال نمی*کنم اما تصورم بر این است سوژه این روزهای ورزش و فوتبال صدور حکم زندان برای محمد مایلی*کهن است. سرمربی سابق تیم*ملی کشورمان از دروازه فراخ خبرسازی و خبررسانی ورزش و فوتبال ایران نهایت بهره را می*برد؛ آن*قدر که نه*تنها از اقدام خود ناراحت نیست بلکه با مظلوم*نمایی در رسانه*ها با افتخار از زندان رفتن و انتشار کتاب خاطراتش می*گوید. سوال من از او این است؛ برای ٤ ماه می*خواهی خاطره*نگاری کنی؟ مگر ٤٠ ماه یا ٤٠*سال زندانی خواهی بود؟ باید پرسید تو که می*خواهی در ٤ ماه خاطره*نگاری کنی در ٥٠*سال گذشته* زندگی*ات، یک خط نوشته*ای؟ در ٤ ماه می*خواهی تولستوی بشوی یا داستایوفسکی؟!
          اینها صداقت نیست. او فکر می*کند با زندان رفتنش قهرمان می*شود. اصولا در همه جای دنیا نگاه مردم به زندانی*هایی از این دست، نگاه مظلومانه است. مردم که نمی*روند پرونده مایلی*کهن را مطالعه کنند. آنها که نمی*دانند قاضی چرا و به استناد کدام بخش از قانون برای او ٤ ماه حبس بریده است.
          افکار عمومی حساس است و احساساتش جریحه*دار می*شود. مایلی*کهن هم روی این بخش از احساسات مردم حساب باز کرده!
          ما که در مقام قضاوت نیستیم اما می*توانیم ابعاد این ادعا را بررسی کنیم. دو حالت دارد؛ یا او طبق ادعای خودش بی*گناه است و به زندان می*رود. یا این*که حقش بوده و چه*بسا ٤ ماه حبس هم برای جرم او کم بوده است. در این حالت هم با استناد به همان بخشی که گفتم مردم احساساتی هستند و نگاهشان به این بخش از افراد نگاه مظلومانه است و دلشان برای او می*سوزد. در این حالت هم باز مایلی*کهن با ٤ ماه حبس که با یک چشم بر هم زدن به پایان می*رسد، برای خودش حساسیت و توجه خریده است.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

What a clown show. So, apparently Daei gave his rezayyat naame a couple of days ago amma Mayeli khodesho naaz mikard nemiyoomad biroon! Finally he has been released and this video pretty much captures the whole clown show.

I like what the Ghazi looking dude says at minute 0:26 of the video about sefto sakht didan...

Comment

Working...
            X