Mayeli Kohan going to jail (Released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you call that getting arrested?

if you exclude the handcuffs from the picture, it looks like they're going to dinner with each other. Mayeli kohan in his best sweater, and the bearded guy wearing his black hugo boss jacket. Most political prisoners would love to get arrested like that. Any more intimate than this, and they would have to check into a hotel.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sv: Mayeli Kohan going to jail

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      hahahahahahaha its still funny
      We should make an official PFDC holiday for it

Comment

Mayeli Kohan is loving the attention and limelight. I think he wants to serve the full term and not be in peace with Daie.
        sigpic

Comment

Koone lagghhe Khaye Mayeli
          he deserves it

btw Daie is no Angel either he is Goh of his own

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            whats the official charges again..??
            ..!

Ask Ali Daei, who sued him for creating hashiyeh when Daei was in charge of PP, and turning players against him etc etc....
            at least thats what i heard....
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
              Mayeli Kohan is loving the attention and limelight. I think he wants to serve the full term and not be in peace with Daie.
              ^^
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Comment

It's a win-win sitution for MK who's using this as a good token to look mazloom and make Daei look bad. Too bad I dislike them both, MK already said today that he wants to serve the full term and that he's making friends in jail and loving it! lol. Khoda shafash bede vaghan
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    It's a win-win sitution for MK who's using this as a good token to look mazloom and make Daei look bad. Too bad I dislike them both, MK already said today that he wants to serve the full term and that he's making friends in jail and loving it! lol. Khoda shafash bede vaghan
                    he had said he will not leave until daei apologizes...

Comment

^ maybe Daei can use his influence to give himself a jail term as well ...make his own jail term 5 months, just to make MK look bad
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how it went down?
                        1. Daei gets MK thrown in jail
                        2.Daei offers to get him out of jail
                        3.MK denies and says he will stay in jail until Daei apologizes??
                        Wtf man.. Who the fvck is like "na man I prefer jail"
                        Is he waiting for Daei to be like "toro khoda bia biron, mano bebakhsh, ghalat kardam "
                        I have never seen bigger loosbazi in my entire life.. Only in Iran..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how it went down?
                          1. Daei gets MK thrown in jail
                          2.Daei offers to get him out of jail
                          3.MK denies and says he will stay in jail until Daei apologizes??
                          Is he waiting for Daei to be like "toro khoda bia biron, mano bebakhsh, ghalat kardam "
                          I have never seen bigger loosbazi in my entire life.. Only in Iran..
                          Only in Iran
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So what exactly is Mayeli Gohan's charge anyway? I know Daie "azash shekayat kard," but for what?

This shit can only happen in Iran. So much drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              this made me legit lolllll

Comment

Tbh I don't blame MK for refusing to accept Ali Daei's so called "pardon". Just shows what kind of a person Ali Daei is. If you want to pardon the guy then why go through with the compliant and court case to start with.

Comment

Working...
                                X