Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC at its best

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=189273

The last three remaining candidates for the Asian Player of the Year award have been announced
    Let me introduce you the players

Nasser Al Shamrani (KSA)
    Khalfan Ibrahim (QAT)
    Ismail Ahmad (UAE)

I'm starting to think that AFC's nominations are only based on Asian champions league performance.

Comment

Nasser Al Shamrani (KSA)

this was the guy who spat on some Aussie player and he gets nominated.

Comment

Arab (cockroach) Football Confederation.

Comment

AFC at its best

Gucci would've been a good candidate because of all the goals he scored for TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AW: AFC at its best

Loool

Comment

Look at my prediction. lol.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2227256

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Considering Al-Khalifa is very close to the Saudis, he will be very responsive to this.
              They will also probably award the spitting player with the "Asian Player of the Year" Award.

They also have now suspended the ref and want to suspend Faghani as well.
              Remember this is the AFC - they only listen to your complaints if you are part of the PGCC.

Comment

This is truly pathetic... KSA hasn't done shit in international football, neither has Qatar.
                Who is Ismail Ahmad? Are they speaking of the Al Ain Defender who isn't even called up to the national team. This is truly and utterly embarrassing. Mohammed Nouri is better than all these 3 players combined.

Comment

AFC at its best

Well if they don't consider legionaries, so why are they selecting three players who neither play at the WC or even won an Asian competition?
                  All IPL based players from the WC roster including the likes of Haddadifar and Khanzadeh would have been better choices, but

AFC CL > WC
                  #AFClogic

Comment

I think it was more about the size of their dicks and pockets! and we all know AFC is a money hungry biatch!!!!
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Ashkan isn't a legionaire as he plays in Asia. He should have won it if this is in fact the reason they did not include him.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

AFC's decisionmaking in a nutshell:
                        Carlos Queiroz complains about us conceding a free kick to Uzbekistan after the Uzbeki player slide tackled pooladi from behind dangerously, then fell on top of him and elbowing him in the face (this free kick resulted in the goal that lost us the match in Azadi) and he is reprimanded. He complains again about a player elbowing Ghoochannejhad in the head, and gets banned from the next match. I forgot to mention that this player foshed something to CQ, most likely a "fuck you" which is what got CQ so riled up. He gets banned and the player is left alone.

Sosha Makani is celebrating qualifying to the world cup against SK, in the same way Australian players were celebrating their win against Al Hilal, and Korean players and staff lay their hands on him. He is suspended for this.

Saudi player actively assaults and attempts to batter another player for celebrating their win, and gets nominated for AFC Player of the Year.
                        I've said this before and I'll say it again, fuck these Arabs. I won't bring history or race into it, but when a country is literally corrupt and loves the smell of it's own farts and giving itself awards for being criminal and corrupt, I say fuck them.

Not any disrespect to other Arabs generally and those who I know personally, and are good people, but a lot of their business is dirty. So fuck all those Arabs that are money-hungry and corrupting football. Fuck them to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                          I'm starting to think that AFC's nominations are only based on Asian champions league performance.
                          If it were, then at least one players from the ACL champions Western Sydney Wanderers would have been in the list. Also the players playing outside of Asian clubs, wouldn't be considered to be amongst the candidates.

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian...er_of_the_Year
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Is this the list for the AFC Grassroller of the year?

Winner gets a 10 pound bag of fertilizer, a lawn mower, and his own personal baghboon for a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X