Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    lol baba... you guys are ridiculous... You got stats that clearly proved that Heydari is one of our fastest players, yet you won't admit it
    We discussed the first video several times, and it is clear that if you watch it without being biased you can see that Heydari slowed down since he thought Penman Nouri had him.
    The other video, he got beat by Moses, a player that is faster than all of our TM players, it wasn't Mertesacker who beat him.
    I don't get why such members like you and Kiarash are so subjective, and hate certain players so much and love others... It's honestly embarrasing. Did Heydari refuse to take a selfie with you when you visited the TM camp?
    And in case (as this is a very normal way of arguing for you guys) start commenting on whether he can cross, do bicycle kicks or count down from 10. I'm arguing about his speed, not anything else.

Lol, you are so funny man. You asked for proof and it's right in front of you.

Heydari slows down after he is already beat. He was beat before the pass was even made! Not to mention the guy was 2 yards behind him when they both started running.

And drop the nonsense of hating players and liking others. We are discussing a team compromised of 11 players and we all have our personal preferences and opinions. It's just that some of us observe and watch the players every week for years and others read a stat sheet.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      CQ will probably start Heydari anyways so deal with it rugs At least we know that he trusts a 31 year old past his prime Heydari over Beitashour. Imagine a peak 26 year old Heydari right now, Steven would have gotten as many minutes as Saeid Daghighi .
      They don't play the same position.

I would prefer we start JB and Ashkan on the wings. Shojaei as a sub.

If we had a striker that was good with his head, it would make sense to start Heydari for the group stages if crossing from the wing was our gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        They don't play the same position.

I would prefer we start JB and Ashkan on the wings. Shojaei as a sub.

If we had a striker that was good with his head, it would make sense to start Heydari for the group stages if crossing from the wing was our gameplan.
        It's not his 1st position yeah. But from what it looks like, Khosro is going to play RB against Korea

Comment

I am not concerned with Heydari speed, I am more concerned with his crosses.. First of all I want to say that I do not follow IPL, but I do follow TM games. 9 of 10 of Heydari's crosses are shit from what I've seen in his TM games, this is especially disappointing when he was used as sub in WC where the chances to be offensive were slim. However, if we are gonna be offensive in AC and 6-7 crosses are bad it is still not good, because the energy used by him and his fellow players running down the pitch for nothing is wasted.

Maybe it is just me..

Comment

It's not his 1st position yeah. But from what it looks like, Khosro is going to play RB against Korea
            Even Worse!!!!

Comment

CQ will probably start Heydari anyways so deal with it rugs At least we know that he trusts a 31 year old past his prime Heydari over Beitashour. Imagine a peak 26 year old Heydari right now, Steven would have gotten as many minutes in TM as Saeid Daghighi.

Let's put our foot on the break for a sec , yes zandi? We are talking about heydari and his speed. Why bring in Steven? Heydari played the winger position in the wc. As far as I know Steven played right D. D FOR DEFENSE NOT WINGER . So now ur comparing a 31 year old vet that his been in team meli for god knows how long to a player that is injured ? The Ac is going to be montezari and heydaris last tourney so u better get ready to watch beita start after they retire bud.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                I am not concerned with Heydari speed, I am more concerned with his crosses.. First of all I want to say that I do not follow IPL, but I do follow TM games. 9 of 10 of Heydari's crosses are shit from what I've seen in his TM games, this is especially disappointing when he was used as sub in WC where the chances to be offensive were slim. However, if we are gonna be offensive in AC and 6-7 crosses are bad it is still not good, because the energy used by him and his fellow players running down the pitch for nothing is wasted.
                Maybe it is just me..
                It is not just you!

I made this same exact point before and after the WC.

Just look at the difference in crosses between Montazeri and Heydari.

Look at Montazeri. He sees the open space and crosses it, but most importantly plays with his head up.

Heydari is a one trick pony. He runs straight down the line with his head down and crosses when he reaches the penalty area. This works in the IPL, but not in the WC or AC. Even Gucci was calling for the pas.

I was a big critic of Montazeri before the WC, but he really showed that he has a high football IQ.

Comment

Lol, you are so funny man. You asked for proof and it's right in front of you.

Heydari slows down after he is already beat. He was beat before the pass was even made! Not to mention the guy was 2 yards behind him when they both started running.

And drop the nonsense of hating players and liking others. We are discussing a team compromised of 11 players and we all have our personal preferences and opinions. It's just that some of us observe and watch the players every week for years and others read a stat sheet.
                  Lol, you gave me proof? What is proof to you? You can read what Heydari was thinking? You know that Heydari slowed down because he thought he could never keep up with the other player? You are 100% sure that it wasn't because he thought Nouri would take him? Is that proof to you? But stats that clearly show the top speed of every player in the world cup, using the finest technology in the world to measure it, clearly showing that he is our third fastest player, and the one who run the most in our Nigeria game, is not proof to you?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    Let's put our foot on the break for a sec , yes zandi? We are talking about heydari and his speed. Why bring in Steven? Heydari played the winger position in the wc. As far as I know Steven played right D. D FOR DEFENSE NOT WINGER . So now ur comparing a 31 year old vet that his been in team meli for god knows how long to a player that is injured ? The Ac is going to be montezari and heydaris last tourney so u better get ready to watch beita start after they retire bud.
                    I bring in Steven and replied that way to use the same nonsense logic/arguments as those criticizing Heydari. Heydari played RW in the WC as we played defensively, but most of the matches he played with TM were as a RB. And he will most probably start as a RB against Korea as well. In any attacking formations Khosro is the main choice as RB.
                    I don't know what Steven is at the moment, injured/playing an important "soccer" match or whatever, but we will probably see if he is going to get more playing time once he is back without excuses

Comment

Lol, you gave me proof? What is proof to you? You can read what Heydari was thinking? You know that Heydari slowed down because he thought he could never keep up with the other player? You are 100% sure that it wasn't because he thought Nouri would take him? Is that proof to you? But stats that clearly show the top speed of every player in the world cup, using the finest technology in the world to measure it, clearly showing that he is our third fastest player, and the one who run the most in our Nigeria game, is not proof to you?
                      Huh?!

Heydari slows down after he is beat! The pass wasn't even made yet for him to even think Nouri would get to it! Unless you are suggesting that he thought Nouri would be able to handle 2 players on his own.

Not to mention the guy was 2 meters behind him when the play started!

The stat you keep referring to is called the top RECORDED speed. It could've been recorded in minute 2 of a match. That doesn't mean that he is running at that speed the entire match.

Comment

Huh?!

Heydari slows down after he is beat! The pass wasn't even made yet for him to even think Nouri would get to it! Unless you are suggesting that he thought Nouri would be able to handle 2 players on his own.

Not to mention the guy was 2 meters behind him when the play started!

The stat you keep referring to is called the top RECORDED speed. It could've been recorded in minute 2 of a match. That doesn't mean that he is running at that speed the entire match.
                        To me it seemed quite obvious that he slowed down intentionally, I have never seen anyone drop so much speed at the blink of a second. Besides, maybe the top speed was recorded at the first second of the match, however he still did run more than anyone else in TM, so it is not that he can only run for a few seconds, as you suggest.

Comment

To me it seemed quite obvious that he slowed down intentionally, I have never seen anyone drop so much speed at the blink of a second. Besides, maybe the top speed was recorded at the first second of the match, however he still did run more than anyone else in TM, so it is not that he can only run for a few seconds, as you suggest.
                          I suggest what I have always suggested and that is that Heydari gets beaten in runs time and time again.. Blame his speed, fitness, hustle, whatever....

Comment

Its not about having the fastest speed. Its about being in the right place at the right time.
                            Heydari often seems to be a few milliseconds late.

Comment

Re: TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Look, heydari is way past his prime and montazeri was way better and his crosses all caused big problems for the other teams, because he is an intelligent player.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^No doubt, I'm just saying that Heydari is not slow, which Kiarash and Rugs make him seem.

Comment

Working...
                                X