Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    That's unlike CQ playing such an attacking line up with two wing backs.
    It would definitely be a pleasant surprise if he does. That would mean that we're switching to a 3-4-3 on attacks - way beyond our wildest expectations that we'll be using two strikers.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that CQ is going to do something unexpected and innovative in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
      Last training session before Korea game
      Hosseini, Montazeri, Haj Safi, Heidari, Nekounam, Jahanbakhsh, Ando, Shojaei, Dejagah and Gicci
      Khosro-Pejman-Jalal-Ehsan
      Neko-Ando
      Ashkan-Masoud-Alireza
      Gicci

surprising lineup if true

Comment

Apparently they tasted the grass not just smelled

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          Khosro-Pejman-Jalal-Ehsan
          Neko-Ando
          Ashkan-Masoud-Alireza
          Gicci
          surprising lineup if true
          God, Heydari is not TM material. He is so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            God, Heydari is not TM material. He is so slow.
            Come on man, Heydari may be a lot of things, but slow is not one of them.. Where do people get that he is slow from??? Besides Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh etc, who are faster than he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Come on man, Heydari may be a lot of things, but slow is not one of them.. Where do people get that he is slow from??? Besides Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh etc, who are faster than he is?
              Just my personal observations during the World Cup. In contrast to Montazeri, his presence on the field was close to zero.

Comment

What is considered as slow? Let's say it this way: He isn't very fast. But for example Shojaei is even slower.
                Even Nekounam isn't really fast.

The only iranian players i consider as fast is Mahdavikia in his prime and Jahanbakhsh right now.
                Followed by Ghoochanejhad and Dejagah if fit (a bit IF)
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Just my personal observations during the World Cup. In contrast to Montazeri, his presence on the field was close to zero.
                  Please try to stay on topic. I agree that Montazeri was 10x the player Heydari was during the world cup, but that doesn't really mean that Heyday is slow. So don't make irrelevant comparisons.

Comment

Surprisingly, even JB wasn't faster than him in the WC. As far as top speed, Heydari at 30.3 km/hr was the third fastest TM player after Montazeri at 31.2 km/hr (yeah I know, I was pretty shocked too) and Ashkan at 30.9 km/hr. JB was a close 4th or 5th at 30 km/hr.

Our two slowest players were actually Sadeghi and Karim (this doesn't bode well for him in a two striker system in the AC).

I know Heydari didn't look too impressive at first glance, but he actually had some really good stats in terms of speed, recovered balls, distance traveled and passes completed, compared to a lot of other TM players - particularly Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Surprisingly, even JB wasn't faster than him in the WC. As far as top speed, Heydari at 30.3 km/hr was the third fastest TM player after Montazeri at 31.2 km/hr (yeah I know, I was pretty shocked too) and Ashkan at 30.9 km/hr. JB was a close 4th or 5th at 30 km/hr.

Our two slowest players were actually Sadeghi and Karim (this doesn't bode well for him in a two striker system in the AC).

I know Heydari didn't look too impressive at first glance, but he actually had some really good stats in terms of speed, recovered balls, distance traveled and passes completed, compared to a lot of other TM players - particularly Shojaei
                      Thank you. Finally some stats. I never understood the comments of Heydari being slow and always said that he was one of the fastest player in the team actually. There we have it in stats.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        Thank you. Finally some stats. I never understood the comments of Heydari being slow and always said that he was one of the fastest player in the team actually. There we have it in stats.
                        INSHALLAH now people will come with actual facts when criticizing players instead of made up stuff that one members types and the rest of the forum repeats.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not protecting Heydari, he didn't have a very good world cup, but he is not slow as people say he is.

Comment

INSHALLAH now people will come with actual facts when criticizing players instead of made up stuff that one members types and the rest of the forum repeats.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not protecting Heydari, he didn't have a very good world cup, but he is not slow as people say he is.
                          Amen to that really

Comment

By watching him play. Where have you been? He gets beat on the wing constantly. Did you not watch the Qatar match or IPL either?

Running around like a headless chicken doesn't make you fast, but getting beat down the wing time and time again by your man does make you slow.

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              By watching him play. Where have you been? He gets beat on the wing constantly. Did you not watch the Qatar match or IPL either?
                              Running around like a headless chicken doesn't make you fast, but getting beat down the wing time and time again by your man does make you slow.

lol baba... you guys are ridiculous... You got stats that clearly proved that Heydari is one of our fastest players, yet you won't admit it
                              We discussed the first video several times, and it is clear that if you watch it without being biased you can see that Heydari slowed down since he thought Penman Nouri had him.
                              The other video, he got beat by Moses, a player that is faster than all of our TM players, it wasn't Mertesacker who beat him.
                              I don't get why such members like you and Kiarash are so subjective, and hate certain players so much and love others... It's honestly embarrasing. Did Heydari refuse to take a selfie with you when you visited the TM camp?

And in case (as this is a very normal way of arguing for you guys) start commenting on whether he can cross, do bicycle kicks or count down from 10. I'm arguing about his speed, not anything else.

Comment

CQ will probably start Heydari anyways so deal with it rugs At least we know that he trusts a 31 year old past his prime Heydari over Beitashour. Imagine a peak 26 year old Heydari right now, Steven would have gotten as many minutes in TM as Saeid Daghighi.

Comment

Working...
                                X