Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes not teaching it, just having fun with it, btw it does not work but at the bottom of the video says DOWNLOAD, so click that and then play it once downloaded.

Comment

7th day training summary

* Azmoun was back and trained with the team
      * Beikzadeh also trained with the team but he wore a green cover so others will take it easy on him
      * Nekounam had a private talk with Dejagah
      * Nothing much to report from the actual training as CQ asked reporters to leave once the warm up session was over
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Haha is it only me or does anyone else think sosha looks like a copy of our legendary singer sattar in his younger days?
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
          7th day training summary

* Azmoun was back and trained with the team
          * Beikzadeh also trained with the team but he wore a green cover so others will take it easy on him
          * Nekounam had a private talk with Dejagah
          * Nothing much to report from the actual training as CQ asked reporters to leave once the warm up session was over
          This is what took place during the conversation upon Nekounam seeing Dejagah in the Al Shotor League

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
            This is what took place during the conversation upon Nekounam seeing Dejagah in the Al Shotor League

Dejagah could have done the same when Nekunam left Osasuna for Esteghlal and Iran for Kuwait prior to WC.

Comment

Pics from TM practice today;

Comment

Man I'm a CQ fan but a lot of factual inaccuracies by him in this interview. First he says Haghighi is 22-23 yrs old (he's 26) and says that 10 years ago South Korea had no players in Europe...umm..

Comment

A dream would be if a cousin played for Team Melli, he would give you some dope training kits, you would rock it proud in the country you live, and be like "yeah bithces, my cousin plays for Iran National Team"

Comment

South Korea arrived in Tehran'

تیم ملی کره جنوبی برای انجام بازی دوستانه وارد ایران شد.
                    به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی ایسنا،تیم ملی فوتبال کره جنوبی جهت برگزاری بازی دوستانه مقابل تیم ملی فوتبال ایران دقایقی پیش از طریق فرودگاه امام خمینی وارد ایران شد.
                    تیم ملی فوتبال ایران قرار است جهت آمادگی هر چه بیشتر برای حضور قدرتمند در جام ملت*های آسیا روز سه شنبه در چارچوب یک دیدار دوستانه از ساعت 16:25 دقیقه در ورزشگاه آزادی به مصاف کره جنوبی برود.
                    تیم ملی کره جنوبی فردا(یکشنبه)اولین تمرین خود را در ورزشگاه دستگردی اکباتان تهران برگزار خواهد کرد.

Comment

More pics from Saturday Practice; looks like the ones wearing white will start, The WC fixed players. Only pouladi is missing, the best player. Looks like CQ steel believes in TM veteran players yet he wants a speedy game. Looks to me we will play a game similar to that against Argentina meaning intense defense with counter attacks. Our best players Jahan and Sardar may not start and be subbed in later. That is my take from looking at the pics. Yes CQ steel believes in Shojaei and he will start.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                        Man I'm a CQ fan but a lot of factual inaccuracies by him in this interview. First he says Haghighi is 22-23 yrs old (he's 26) and says that 10 years ago South Korea had no players in Europe...umm..
                        He was talking about 1996 Korea which is 20 years ago
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Good on CQ for playing Shojaei. He is still an asset for TM, despite all the blind hatred he is receiving. He is probably delivering left and right during the training camp.

Comment

Karim is turning into a beast, getting seriuos with TM! Hopefully Spain and Osasuna has paid off!

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                              More pics from Saturday Practice; looks like the ones wearing white will start, The WC fixed players. Only pouladi is missing, the best player. Looks like CQ steel believes in TM veteran players yet he wants a speedy game. Looks to me we will play a game similar to that against Argentina meaning intense defense with counter attacks. Our best players Jahan and Sardar may not start and be subbed in later. That is my take from looking at the pics. Yes CQ steel believes in Shojaei and he will start.

Kind of dissapointing imo.. He said that he would bring some new blood to TM for the AC. But at the same time, as much as I would love to see younger TM players, I guess this means that these are the best current players we have, and there is no room to bring younger players, so I can't question his decision. Meaning he probably knows better than most of us what he is doing when calling up these players.

Comment

Working...
                              X