Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Using mini balls to work on ball control. Queiroz = genius.

Any one else see the Manchester United logo on them?
    Did GPSports sponsor team melli? Why are we still wearing their jersies?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      Karimi: Dasteh chapeh Haghighi yekammi deraazeh!

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      Karimi: payeh rasteh Nekoonam yekammi chagheh!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        Did GPSports sponsor team melli? Why are we still wearing their jersies?
        They're not jerseys homie they're GPS trackers to see how much they run, which we dearly need. Another one of Queiroz's additions

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          They're not jerseys homie they're GPS trackers to see how much they run, which we dearly need. Another one of Queiroz's additions
          I know the things they put on their chest were. This though is not. It is a simple practice shirt.

The chest pads I call them are actually heart rate monitors to determine how the player plays under conditions to see who is more fit. These are simple jersies.

Comment

^ They are the GPS trackers dude. They look like pennies but they're trackers.

Comment

People say Carlos doesn't watch our league's matches. I'm sure he sees something or some potential in the players he invites to the camps.

Here's a short video of midfielder Shahin Saghebi. He was called up for the South Korea match.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                People say Carlos doesn't watch our league's matches. I'm sure he sees something or some potential in the players he invites to the camps.
                actually he does more than people think.
                Long time ago, at his request IFF has installed private cameras during ALL league matches with special task focusing on special players and special game scenes, which have to be recorded and analyzed by TM staff every week!

He confirmed that in an interview just before the WC!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i can tell from these pics that we will win the asian cup

Comment

I guess people are caught up in not inviting Khalabarti and Sharifi. First one joined the camp of Aghili and Rahmati with his comments about CQ and second one well who do you drop for him Azmoun? Ansarifard? Gucci? Rafiei? or do we expect CQ to take 5 strikers to AC? Also Sharifi was really horrible in Asian games.
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Here's a short video of midfielder Shahin Saghebi. He was called up for the South Korea match.
                      What an amazing player!

Comment

khalatbari is like guisseppe rossi of italy.....great player that should be in the squad but for some reason the coach doesnt like him. truly sad. we missed khalatbari in the WC

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          khalatbari is like guisseppe rossi of italy.....great player that should be in the squad but for some reason the coach doesnt like him. truly sad. we missed khalatbari in the WC
                          He's a very offensive minded player. Therefore he was not (and I guess still not) needed for bus tactics. btw, the same is true about Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Sadeghian. I beg to god that CQ puts these ridiculous tactics away so we can use these talented players in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                            He's a very offensive minded player. Therefore he was not (and I guess still not) needed for bus tactics. btw, the same is true about Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Sadeghian. I beg to god that CQ puts these ridiculous tactics away so we can use these talented players in TM.
                            yeah, cause sadeghian not getting invited is due to CQ's tactic and not his Bache nane attitude.

Comment

^ They are the GPS trackers dude. They look like pennies but they're trackers.
                              I just had another look and it's the black on black that got me confused. I thought they were only wearing a shirt and not the chest pad. I thought the GPSport logo was on the UHLSport kit

Comment

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                                Your logic is flawed, we don't park the bus against arab teams and we are guaranteed to play at least 3 arab teams so CQ probably didn't invite Kb for some other reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X