Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Karimi's haircut. Was about time.

Comment

the best player on the pitch is retired how akward :/

Comment

Pics from TM practice released by IFF:,

Comment

sosha ro mibinam nakhoda gah khandam migireh, khyli soorakhe

Comment

Here is more pics from TM practice with Ansarifard added;

Comment

Life is preventing me from watching this match live. Does anyone know where I can watch the full Iran vs South korea match without spoilers? Would really appreciate if someone could send me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                Life is preventing me from watching this match live. Does anyone know where I can watch the full Iran vs South korea match without spoilers? Would really appreciate if someone could send me a link.
                http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...light=spoilers

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

no new photos?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                      Khanzadeh has nothing to offer anyone it hurts to see him near TM. He SUCKS can someone explain to me what CQ sees in him.
                      I believe CQ see a future prospect in him. CQ already has several well established defenders to use. That is why he is giving him the experience to use him in W C preliminaries and the WC itself. I bet khanzadeh will be one of our best defenders soon.

Comment

REALLY!? do you see him play in PP or TM omid? I find it difficult to find the right words to describe how terrible he is.

But I sure hope he reaches the place CQ wants him to.
                        sigpic

Comment

^ he really is in awful form but truth is he has a lot of potential. His physique and athleticism is hard to come across in our football, CQ definitely feels like he has something to work with. Similar situation with Reza Haghighi
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

pics from TM practice:

Comment

Using mini balls to work on ball control. Queiroz = genius.

Any one else see the Manchester United logo on them?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                                I believe CQ see a future prospect in him. CQ already has several well established defenders to use. That is why he is giving him the experience to use him in W C preliminaries and the WC itself. I bet khanzadeh will be one of our best defenders soon.
                                I don't think you know how CQ coaches. He is very focused on every aspect of a game. Everything he does is calculated. Giving time to our youth isn't a plan when he wants to win Asian cup and he has only 2-3 friendlies to use to prepare. The first few rounds of asian cup are horrible anyways with some of the teams we will play.

Comment

Working...
                                X