Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM preparation camp for S Korea friendly (Photos, video, News)

Here is some pics from 1st TM practice in Azadi Olympic facilities, preparing for S Korea match on November 18.

Training kits look nice.

Comment

More pics from Today's practice

Comment

Ando's 6 pack days are long gone
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

Ali Karimi brings so much joy to TM. He puts a big smile on everyone's face

Comment

great pictures, just it seems the European players are not there, cant see gucci also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                great pictures, just it seems the European players are not there, cant see gucci also
                they havent joined yet, they all had club duties yesterday and today.

Comment

Khanzadeh has nothing to offer anyone it hurts to see him near TM. He SUCKS can someone explain to me what CQ sees in him.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think that Khalilzadeh is not getting invited because of his comments from the last squad selection... Shame because him and Sharifi should definitely be in the team. I hope at least that these guys can get first team experience with TM in the WC qualies. We need younger guys in the team like Yaghoub Karimi, Mosalman, Sadeghian, Hajmohammadi, Jamaati etc should all be given chances. Our team is getting so old and we will need to change most of the guys and replace them with younger players while keeping the key players like Ando, Ashkan, JB etc..

Comment

Khanzadeh has nothing to offer anyone it hurts to see him near TM. He SUCKS can someone explain to me what CQ sees in him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                        Agha man migam ye bareh digeh ham begoo

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                          Agha man migam ye bareh digeh ham begoo
                          yebar kame. hadaghal 8 bar dige

Comment

I agree about Khanzadeh, Khalilzadeh is much better currently. And the selection is a bit on the old side in general to be frank. But then again, we didn't really expect that Cq would actually change much about the team after the world cup did we? We will be going in with a bit more attacking prowess with JB, Rafeie, and Azmoun but the core of the team is absolutely the same, no changes.

Comment

Other than Azmoun and JB the only players I really want to see in TM is 1) Sharifi 2) Soroush 3) Sadeghian

Azmoun and JB have pretty much earned there place in TM. Now its up to the other players to do so.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X