Clear All

i liked his food story the most lol ^
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

why did have to say that about daie.. i love karimi but this made more hashie to TM
      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

He seems to be much more relaxed than during his playing career. Good on him!

Comment

For iranian standards what he said about Daei was absolutely ok and fine.
          There was no insult. And it doesn't create any hashiye for TM lol.
          Their rivalry is very well known.
          It is not the typical iranian interview where players tend to khayemal everyone left and right.
          That's why people actual love him.

balls of Karimi > balls of steel.

I agree that such things shouldn't be mentioned in interviews but that's international standard.
          This is iran and all saw worst.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              can any unbiased person really question and doubt his assessment of Daie's overall character..?
              No, but that's a pretty stupid comment for a member of the TM cadre to make. He is supposed to be a role model for other TM players, not to start a PR feeding frenzy where everyone had carte blance to talk about anyone else involved with Iranian football. This is exactly the unwanted hashieh I knew Karimi would bring to TM when CQ signed him up.

Comment

It's called expressing your personal opinion about someone! Plus as good and respected footballer Ali daei is, he is piece of crap when it comes to personality. He see himself above everyone and I guess it's typical Iranian mentality.
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

this shows how time goes by..remember watching him at the asian games in busan korea i think 2000 it was..the first games he played in a big tournament..iran won that games and he was just a beast.. we all miss him..
                  thanks for all the great moments..we all are proud of u ali karimi..football today has changed.. no pride in the players at all..it just has become a business..miss those days

ps his comments about daei were honest and true..why should he lie..another point we love about karimi..he talks the truth

Comment

I do think that as gifted a player as he was, he just physically didn't have the stamina to be a 90-minute player at the highest level. people say that it was because he didn't have the work ethic, and surely - he didn't - but he was a member of the Felix Magath Bayern teams, and EVERY PLAYER under Felix Magath reached their prime physical peak. Even then, when he was arguably training under the most brutal fitness regime in the world, he was still not a 90-minute player.

The only other criticism I have of him is that he held onto the ball a bit too long at times. Again, this comes down to not having had the proper football education. If he had gotten a start like Ezatollahi and gone to Europe at 17...can you just imagine? I'm not saying he would be a top-5 or top-10 player in the world, but he would have been as good a player as any that had come out of Asia.

Comment

Working...
                    X