• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Karimi video 1998-2014 lots of new highlights

Ali Karimi | 1998-2014 | Dribbling,Skills (very special video) HD

I for one never get tired of these, what a special player he was:

AK8 legend, the only player to play for more than 2000 years

Comment

Damn, this video truly made me sad, I really miss having the kind of players that all of our opponents feared.. Just look at the highlights vs Korea and Japan, 4-5 players were on him, sure we have some good talented players now too, but no one that is really feared by the entire opponents team

Comment

same here, Karimi is just something else every time he touched the ball EVERY TIME i got a feeling inside that we will win and he will do something magical!

Comment

Karimi is a legend thank you for the video
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's painful to watch especially knowing how good he could have become. As F.Zandi said few years ago, AK8 had the potential to be one of the best players in the world but it didn't happen, whether it was because of laziness or bad decisions.

Comment

Btw Thank you haha once again addicted to watching karimi videos after this one!

Comment

This video was actually amazing my new favourite Karimi video thank you. I always knew he was great but seeing this dribbles again really puts into perspective how much more he could have also been. Regardless what a true legend. Glad he is still a part of our football. And I am so happy I was able to see him play live once.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

New Karimi video 1998-4014 lots of new highlights

Omfg. Thank you for sharing. This got me laughter and tears of joy.
                  Amazing footage.
                  I never get tired watching him.
                  Nice edit and music choice.
                  Credits to the Reza guy who made it and thank hzv jan for sharing.

AK8 for ever! ❤️
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

by far and away the best iranian and for that matter asian footballer Ever..!!
                    I so miss him playing already...!!

it was a fantastic video, thanks for sharing and whoever made it...!! AK8 FOR LIFE..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                      It's painful to watch especially knowing how good he could have become. As F.Zandi said few years ago, AK8 had the potential to be one of the best players in the world but it didn't happen, whether it was because of laziness or bad decisions.
                      Bastian Schweinsteiger also said something similar when they played together at Munich. It was more like, he never saw anyone who could do things with the ball like AK could.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I think Hargreaves said that, not Schweinsteiger. Neverthless really great video with some rare footage. God bless our mighty wizard

Comment

new and different interview with karimi must watch, very frank on daei:

Comment

New Karimi video 1998-2014 lots of new highlights

Don't mean to deviate the thread, and if I do, then my sincerest apologies.

Just saw this 30 second interview if Karimi and I was quite shocked by Karimi's answer about Daei:

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=472

Edit: sorry hzv jaan, just noticed you also posted the video as well. Sorry just saw it

Comment

He needs PR training.
                              He just drew a whole bunch of media leeches towards him now.

Comment

Working...
                              X