Footballitarin

Head to head:

Squads:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_na...#Current_squad
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_K...#Current_squad

Throwback:

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...d-of-friendly/

Comment

South Korea will likely come in as a lot more organized team than Iran in this stage... They have been playing several tough friendlies with European and South American opposition since the World Cup. I also realized the forward who scored the golden goal on Iran in AC '00 is back in their line up. (He is 35 years old now, but still scores.)
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

great friendly we need to defeat them in azadi is a hard game!but we can do it!

Comment

They'll come in one piece and leave like shredded Bulgogi!

Comment

Can't wait should be a good game
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Friendly game: Iran vs. South Korea @ Azadi, Tehran: 18-11-2014

I have a bad feeling about this game actually. Korea has been playing quite few friendlies and our team hasnt played any single national team since july. And now we do have a friendly its immediately against a probably highly motivated Korea. I hope for a draw, but I think we will lose this one. Our team is out of shape and not in sync.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I have a bad feeling about this game actually. Korea has been playing quite few friendlies and our team hasnt played any single national team since july. And now we do have a friendly its immediately against a probably highly motivated Korea. I hope for a draw, but I think we will lose this one. Our team is out of shape and not in sync.
                If you are right (which is still in doubts since there was a friendly camp at least) then it's good to have a motivated high calibre.
                I want TM to play against hungry teams. That's the only way to progress and tickle out the very last best of you.
                TM is like ever Iranian is: A lion which is in coma.
                We need a strong and hungry opponent to awake.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  If you are right (which is still in doubts since there was a friendly camp at least) then it's good to have a motivated high calibre.
                  I want TM to play against hungry teams. That's the only way to progress and tickle out the very last best of you.
                  TM is like ever Iranian is: A lion which is in coma.
                  We need a strong and hungry opponent to awake.
                  In comparison to Korea we havent had a decent preparation while they have been preparing for the Asian Cup straight away after the World Cup. Their coach said this game vs. Iran would be the FINAL friendly game before the tournament starts while we started our 'preperation' last month. Says something about the difference in IFF's and KFA's priorities.

Korea's preparation:
                  South Korea 3-1 Venezuela
                  South Korea 0-1 Uruguay
                  South Korea 2-0 Paraguay
                  South Korea 1-3 Costa Rica

TM's preperation:
                  Iran 1-0 Benfica
                  Iran 2-0 Estoril

We should aim the same like Korea if we really want to go for the cup in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    In comparison to Korea we havent had a decent preparation while they have been preparing for the Asian Cup straight away after the World Cup. Their coach said this game vs. Iran would be the FINAL friendly game before the tournament starts while we started our 'preperation' last month. Says something about the difference in IFF's and KFA's priorities.

Korea's preparation:
                    South Korea 3-1 Venezuela
                    South Korea 0-1 Uruguay
                    South Korea 2-0 Paraguay
                    South Korea 1-3 Costa Rica

TM's preperation:
                    Iran 1-0 Benfica
                    Iran 2-0 Estoril

We should aim the same like Korea if we really want to go for the cup in Australia.

Comment

Blame needs to be placed on both CQ and the IFF. If the blame is evenly distributed, more will come about.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                        Blame needs to be placed on both CQ and the IFF. If the blame is evenly distributed, more will come about.
                        What I'm waiting for, is the players to speak up. How come they don't speak? How come they don't complain?

Comment

Abtin Jaan what Would the players speaking up achieve? They will only put themselves in head to head conflict with IFF.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I understand that preparation and friendlies play a big part in results, but when it comes to the old rivalry between TM and SK, Iranians are very motivated and hungry for a win. This is particularly amplified after their treatment of TM last time around.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The thing is guys, we never had decent preparations. Not prior to any major tournament. So why are you surprised this time?
                              The blame is to put on every one who is in charge in Iranian football even the afghan janitor who keeps sweeping Kaffashians office.

Of course we won't win shit without having a good preparations and friendlies but the funny part is that the others still fail to win too even with their preparations.

Japan - South Korea - Australia as host and in extend maybe Uzbekistan are title contenders.

Why I don't see us winning it is because of our group lol.

From all Arab countries we struggle the most bs Qatar and UAE. Even Bahrain in the past was a pain in the ass.
                              They will unite against us along with their A(rab) FC and saudid referees.

Prove me wrong TM and CQ.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                              X