No announcement yet.

TM list november 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually nouri has done well this season.. i used 2 be a nouri hater to but he deserves this call up. Khalatbari deserves it more than Shojaei tho
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      And for those who are wondering why Nouri, Khanzadeh, and Makani were invited. It's to appease the Persepolis fan base.
      As you can see almost every single Perspolis fan in this thread as been critical of inviting Nouri, Makani and even Khanzadeh, and I am sure that's the case with most Perspolis fans.

When it comes to TM we all should put away the bias and club favoritism. Last TM camp in Portugal had no Perspolis invitees, I doubt any single Perspolisi made the smallest allusion of complaint about it.

Comment

Seriously? Nuri, Shojaie, Heydari. But no Kalatbari.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I really don't understand why Beiranvand isn't on the list. Naft has allowed the third least goals this year (11 in 14).

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            As you can see almost every single Perspolis fan in this thread as been critical of inviting Nouri, Makani and even Khanzadeh, and I am sure that's the case with most Perspolis fans.

When it comes to TM we all should put away the bias and club favoritism. Last TM camp in Portugal had no Perspolis invitees, I doubt any single Perspolisi made the smallest allusion of complaint about it.
            Trust me when I say this. PFDC does not represent the Iranian football fan base.

Comment

TM list november 2014

Trust me when I say this. PFDC does not represent the Iranian football fan base.
              ?

This entire site is set up out of passion for Team Melli. Especially old timers have always put many of their time into following TM and to keep running this site. Besides, members here made a very expensive trip to Brazil to cheer on for their team and are planning to do the same for just one friendly against Sweden, travelling from all parts of Europe to get there. IMO, quite disrespectful to say such a thing...PFDC is the most popular Iranian football fanbase online.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Im not sure why all of you are crying like there are 20 players missing that deserved to be on the list. There is literally 2 or 3 sharifi and khalatbari for sure and maybe beiranvand. Overall a pretty good list with most players deserving to be there based on their form.
                Shahin saghebi is a very promising young player who is similar to khalatbari when he was younger
                https://youtube.com/watch?v=hpG5_sJ3YlM

He is number 11
                Just watch the goals he scores and the one thing that stands out is that he has a QUICK release. Ofcourse, these are highlights, and all players look great in highlights :-)
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  ?
                  This entire site is set up out of passion for Team Melli. Especially old timers have always put many of their time into following TM and to keep running this site. Besides, members here made a very expensive trip to Brazil to cheer on for their team and are planning to do the same for just one friendly against Sweden, travelling from all parts of Europe to get there. IMO, quite disrespectful to say such a thing...PFDC is the most popular Iranian football fanbase online.
                  What was disrespectful? What he said is 110% correct, and he didn't mean it in a negative way towards PFDC fans, but rather the fans in Iran. Most PP and SS fans have PP and SS set as their priority, and really mostly care about the success of their own team and the failure of their rivals. They would prefer every player to play in their clubs instead of going to Europe and improve, meaning that a lot of football fans in Iran are very ignorant.

Meaning that if this forum was filled with the kind of PP and SS fans that there are a lot of in Iran, they would be pretty disappointed with all the players from the rivals clubs invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    What was disrespectful? What he said is 110% correct, and he didn't mean it in a negative way towards PFDC fans, but rather the fans in Iran. Most PP and SS fans have PP and SS set as their priority, and really mostly care about the success of their own team and the failure of their rivals. They would prefer every player to play in their clubs instead of going to Europe and improve, meaning that a lot of football fans in Iran are very ignorant.

Meaning that if this forum was filled with the kind of PP and SS fans that there are a lot of in Iran, they would be pretty disappointed with all the players from the rivals clubs invited.
                    it's true. I was surprised to see how much pp and ss fans would prioritize their clubs over the national team. Of course they all love TM, but if certain selections would jeopardize their clubs at the expense of TMs success, they'd be a bit upset.

Comment

And it's even more ridciulous to think that a TM call up is meant to appease a certain fan base as if CQ gives a damn about them.....
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        And it's even more ridciulous to think that a TM call up is meant to appease a certain fan base as if CQ gives a damn about them.....
                        And I'm not disagreeing with that, I never ever stated anything like what you said, so I don't know why you're telling me

Comment

why would anyone trust you? you are the biggest troll on this site and you have shown it multiple times.

Comment

The goalies are not so surprising to me.

Makani at his best is a top 3 keeper in Iran. I know he is not at his best now, but CQ does not care. CQ will make him be at his best in TM. Was Pouladi at his best when he came to the WC? No. 1 month with CQ and TM and he turned into a man possessed at the WC. CQ brings the best out of players and Makani at his best is a very good keeper.

Forouzan is not an invited to appease SS fans. He was regularly invited when he was starting in Teraktor, and he is playing just as good now as he was then.

Soroush is the best playmaker in the league atm, and Mohammad Nouri is always reliable in the sense that you know what you are going to get from him.

Pouraliganji > Shoja at the moment. Ghafouri, Abdollazadeh, are nice additions.

Again, this is not the team going to the AC.

Have we not figured out CQ after 4 years? He always makes last minute surprise additions.

Last 3 WCQ's? AH Sadeghi and Beikzadeh were invited out of the blue. WC? Who though Alenemeh get an invite? Just wait until late December, and be sure there will be a few late additions to the team.

Comment

Re: TM list november 2014

That's not true. PP fans were excited when Karimi went to Europe, same goes for Daei.

Sepahan fans were freaking out about Navidkia's chances of playing in Germany.

Although SS fans were quite disappointed when Farhad Majid left for the UAE. They were upset again when he left for Qatar. They weren't upset when he left for Austria.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

CS jaan,

Based on what and why shall I trust your statement on this? You made a stereotype comment and I questioned it.
                                Once again I reiterate; The last TM camp in Portugal bore no Perspolis players (Rightfully so) typically fans in such case scenarios would resort to bashing and cussing the TM coach, however I'd like to be addressed to one single event where Persplis fans objected to this selection, I bet you my life, had this taken place last year prior to the WC, our fans would have torn CQ in pieces as at the time we had some worthy players such as Jalal Hosseini, a somewhat fit Mahini ad Sadeghian, whereas this year Hosseini's departure from Persplis and Sadeghian and Mahini's performance decline has led all Perspolis fans to bash these players and call for their expel from the Persplis, let alone getting called up to TM.

Do I agree Iranian football fans are overall amongst the biggest hooligans and illiterate football fans? absolutely yes, however I also believe when it comes to TM we are one of the most nationalistic and hardcore national team fans on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X