No announcement yet.

TM list november 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say I know many of these young players.

I would have liked to see Sharifi in the squad, seeing as he (and Azmoun) missed out on the WC squad because we went heavily defensive.

Still can't fathom what CQ sees in Heydari. He must train well. Versatility? He's bad all over the pitch. As a forward / winger, he is probably at his worst.

While the attacking options do look brighter with a lot of young talent coming up, I am very worried who's going to fill the shoes of our aging starters - Neko, Ando, Hosseini. Young players in the list is probably for the best, time to find a new crop of 50+ cappers.

Comment

So I read in the other thread Abdollazadeh was crossed due to sarbazi issues. Anyone else coming in for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        So I read in the other thread Abdollazadeh was crossed due to sarbazi issues. Anyone else coming in for him?
        No.

2 reasons:

1- CQ list of 26 in reality is 24 + 2
        Abdllahzadeh & Saghebi were invited to be part of TM & Olympic teams and for Korea game CQ did not plan to play them.

2-Abdollahzadeh's case is different even as a Sarbaz he will be able to play for Olympic or TM team as soon as he complete processing that can take relatively short time.
        his case is different than Mahini , Pouladi,.... . He will be available for next TM call should CQ want him.

Comment

Working...
        X