Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Neymar break Daei's record of International goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's 22 and has 40 goals.....when the hell did this happen? lol they must have counted his training ground goals too

i hope it doesnt happen....its the only world record we are holding as a nation and what puts us on the map. Lets pray to Imam zaman and the dead arabs that he ends up a flop like pato or robinho

He won't

Comment

^^ yep. he wont

Comment

Who cares if he does or does not?... Are you kidding me how is that the only thing that puts Iran on the map. Please stop belittling Iran! Iran is a great nation and does need Ali Dari to gain recognition in the world.

Comment

Brazilian players are usually at their peak in their younger years till 25th, after that they mostly drop form and become quite overrated. Ronaldinho, Roberto and Adriano are prime examples. He won't reach Daei unless Brazil starts playing soorakh AFC teams like Bangladesh.

Comment

kaka pato robinho ronaldinho juninho ronaldo

the only consistent brazilians i can remember roberto carlos and cafu

Neymar will be nothing in 4 years.. unless he gets those goal within 5 years he wont pass it
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

he won't make it, it gets harder and harder every year, and plus there is no guarantee he will get called up to the national team lets say in 2 years!!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

No way he will, highly doubt it. The gap between footballing nations is closing year after year and soon enough you will barely see such score lines as 17-0 , 15-1 etc.

I predict Daei's record stay intact for centuries...

Kiarash jaan, ironically what you just pointed out is quite true!

Comment

as much as i would like to see Daei keep his record, but records are there for someone to break them, i am sure someone in the world has his eyes on that record. that what makes sports interesting. but i do agree that his record will hold for many years to come.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

they all have a drug problem so prolly not.
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Brazilian players are usually at their peak in their younger years till 25th, after that they mostly drop form and become quite overrated. Ronaldinho, Roberto and Adriano are prime examples. He won't reach Daei unless Brazil starts playing soorakh AFC teams like Bangladesh.
                      they already do. they play anyone who pays them to play. so often they play teams like UAE or other soorakh ones and run up the scoreline. i hope you guys are right. but that 40 goals by age 22 is pretty damn close to 100

Comment

no way, that country spits out goalscoring talents by the bucket load every year or 2..!!
                        doubt he will even be their top star at the next WC..!!
                        he needs to play till at least age 32 or so for Brazil to likely eclipse the century mark..!

Comment

It's very likely. Dunga has been building this new Brazil team around Neymar and Brazil is always very active internationally. They have Copa America in 2015, then the centennial Copa America in 2016 followed by 2018 WCQ and the 2018 WC. In addition, Brazil never wastes a friendly date and often plays against (weaker) teams (i.e. Neymar recently scored 4 in a friendly in Japan). Unless Neymar gets injured, he will probably break Daei's record. If not, he will come extremely close to it.

Comment

well if he keeps going like this he will break it for sure. neymar is a beast with brazil and 40 goals at the age of 22 is an exceptional record the only question is can he stay hungry and motivated if yes and he can manage to stay healthy he will break daei's record by at least 20 goals but there are some big "if s" some completely out of his control.

Comment

interesting question...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X