"Furious Al Hilal demands Investigation into ACL Final"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
    Guys, it is obvious that we hate the behaviours of Saudis when it comes to corrupting all with their money but this shouldn't downgrade us to pure racism which has no place in modern football and even less with such a great civilization as persian civilization. Let us critisize actions and behaviours of individuals and stay away of racism. This is not giving a good image of Iran and iranians. We are higher than that dudes ...
    As for this game, Al Hilal was was stronger than their opponent, they ve missed too much and they can blame only themselves ...
    To be honest, I haven't seen anyone say anything racist here. We are laughing at their corrupt federation, or at least I was laughing at their hypocrisy.

Did I miss something? What was racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      To be honest, I haven't seen anyone say anything racist here. We are laughing at their corrupt federation, or at least I was laughing at their hypocrisy.

Did I miss something? What was racist?
      Among others :

cockroaches
      the Arabs (as if all arabs behaved bad which was not the case)
      soosmars
      Etc ...

You can't deny that these kind of words are "racists" by nature and are not up to the standard of our civilization and culture ... This is just wrong ...

Comment

I think the turban-turds thought the keeper is not allowed to handle the ball. Therefore they thought they had 6 penalty chances

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          I saw that one Pdot jaan, but there's no questionable calls against Al Hilal in that one or the highlights of the other game I watched. I was hoping someone had the extended highlights of the two games showing these 6 penalty calls they think should have been made over the two legs.

I agree with your saying, but a few penalties should not counter the numerous chances they had to score. Just my view that if you have clear scoring chances to score and you screw them up, you can't blame it on missed penalty calls. If they have one chance to score and they didn't and a penalty call was missed I would understand. Just in the second leg there were 6 clear scoring chances that they messed up.

Comment

what makes it better is that they were robbed and were the better team by a country mile. But sucked in!!! haha

Comment

"Furious Al Hilal demands Investigation into ACL Final"

Someone is really missed in this thread
              Hilalistan, we miss you

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, it feels good seeing Al Hilal lose the finals, but really we should be last ones making fun of them. At least they reach the finals and win the whole thing occassionally while we are boasting about Esteghlal's past glory and the fact that Sepahan/ZZ made the finals ages ago
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Comment

Wait.... what competition is this?? ACL 2014/2015?? Wtf happened to the group stage?

This is a different competition is it not??

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      I'm not gonna lie, it feels good seeing Al Hilal lose the finals, but really we should be last ones making fun of them. At least they reach the finals and win the whole thing occassionally while we are boasting about Esteghlal's past glory and the fact that Sepahan/ZZ made the finals ages ago
                      very sensitive way of thinking, and I might add quiet Adesorian.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Sv: "Furious Al Hilal demands Investigation into ACL Final"

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        Wait.... what competition is this?? ACL 2014/2015?? Wtf happened to the group stage?

This is a different competition is it not??
                        Lol, this was the final of the 2013/2014 edition. They are so retarded in Asia, that they play it over the summer..

Comment

"C**t! He spit in his f***ing face!"

Minute 1:33

Comment

I have to say I was disgusted during the World Cup 2014 by the number of fake penalty kicks awarded, specially to big teams.
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                            X