X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed: Sweden vs Iran friendly game

31march 2015 in stockholm, 50K capacity new arena. confirmed by swedish fed

in recent years they also played chile and bosnia other teams with large minorities in sweden in friendlies

Awesome!! Glad for Iranians in Sweden, you must invade the stadium and make it red, white and green!!

Comment

great news!! off to Stockholm :-)
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Awesome!! Glad for Iranians in Sweden, you must invade the stadium and make it red, white and green!!
        Dude, what do you mean "you" must invade the stadium?! You're a 4 hour scenic train ride from Stockholm going over one of the most iconic bridges and engineering marvels of the world. Don't be tanbal, buy your ticket, hop on the train and go support TM!

Comment

Sv: Confirmed: Sweden vs Iran friendly game

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Dude, what do you mean "you" must invade the stadium?! You're a 4 hour scenic train ride from Stockholm going over one of the most iconic bridges and engineering marvels of the world. Don't be tanbal, buy your ticket, hop on the train and go support TM!
          I live in a city in the southern part of Denmark called Vejle, in the opposite end of Copenhagen, where I assume you thought I live, look it up on Google maps . It's closer to the German border than Copenhagen.
          It takes a flight, train won't do it. But trust me, if I had family there, I wouldn't even think twice before joining in!

Comment

I will definitely go to this game. Netherlands to Sweden is not even 2 hours with plane, this is doable and the ticket costs are reasonable too. I hope to meet some PFDC members there. Zamboor and Camran Khan do we have a deal?

Comment

I live in a city in the southern part of Denmark called Vejle, in the opposite end of Copenhagen, where I assume you thought I live, look it up on Google maps . It's closer to the German border than Copenhagen.
              It takes a flight, train won't do it. But trust me, if I had family there, I wouldn't even think twice before joining in!
              Honestly this shouldnt be a problem bro, we can arrange to stay at a hotel near the airport or stadium for one night. Thats not even 100 euro's if you pick a simple bed and breakfast place. Check Booking.com for accomodation I'd say.

Comment

AW: Confirmed: Sweden vs Iran friendly game

Brilliant. Is there a link to the confirmation?

Comment

Great news if this actually happens. It's such a shame though that none of our decent friendlies ever take place prior to a tournament, still better than nothing, hopefully we will see Zlatan play against us.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

ff3da584bcbb3bb6aa7c8317b2a7c8426137c642d53982e1828e52888c569029.jpg

Comment

Excuses, excuses lol. All of Denmark is just slightly bigger than the biggest city in Canada (La Tuque).

Comment

Btw, is there a Swedish source confirming this?

Comment

From Swedish radio website : http://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsi...rtikel=6008585

Comment

Zlatan better hide, Hashem is coming for him

Comment

Sv: Confirmed: Sweden vs Iran friendly game

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Zlatan better hide, Hashem is coming for him
                              Waiting for the memes

Comment

Working...
                              X