Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Squad for Friendly Matches Against Kenya and South Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Squad for Friendly Matches Against Kenya and South Korea?

What is your squad for upcoming friendly matches against Kenya and South Korea???
    Pick your 23 players for these two friendly matches.

(I did not put Anderanik Teymourian in my squad because I really want we test new defensive midfielders.)

Here is my Squad:

Keepers:

Seyed Mehdi Rahmati
    Shahab Gordan
    Alireza Beiranvand

Defenders:

Khosro Heydari
    Vouria Ghafouri
    Mehrdad Jamaati
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    Shoja Khalilzadeh
    Pejman Montazeri
    Seyed Jalal Hosseini
    Ayoub Vali

Midfielders:

Mohammad Nouri (he performed well in last a few games)
    Soroush Rafiei
    Ashkan Dejagah
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    Omid Alishah
    Javad Nekounam
    Ahmad Abdollahzadeh
    Ayoub Kalantari
    Omid Ebrahimi

Forwards:

Sardar Azmoun
    Mehdi Sharifi
    Reza Ghoochannejhad

Good list. I'd replace Gordan with Haghighi but that's all. Of course this squad is mainly to test players. Otherwise Ando, Ansarifard and few other players should be in for the actual tournament.

Comment

Is there a reason why Ando is not on your list? I want to see him with the captain armband.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Keepers:

Haghighi
        Davari
        Beiranvand

Defenders:

Hosseini
        Sadeghi
        Montazeri
        Beitashour
        Jamaati
        Alenemeh
        Khalizadeh

Midfeilders:

Dejagah
        Jahanbakhsh
        Nekounam
        Teymourian
        O. Ebrahimi
        Hajsafi
        Y. Karimi
        O. Alishah

Forwards

Azmoun
        Ansarifard
        Khalatbari
        Sharifi
        Ghoochannejhad

Starting 11 against a fast team
        ---------------------Haghighi------------------
        -Beitashour--Hosseini--Sadeghi--Jamaati-
        --------------Nekounam--Teymourian--------
        --Khalatbari---------Dejagah-----------Jahanbakhsh
        -----------------Ghoochannejhad---------------

Starting 11 against a physical team

----------------------Haghighi---------------------
        -Montazeri--Hosseini---Sadeghi-----Alenemeh-
        --------------Nekounam---Teymourian----------
        -Dejagah----------------------------------Jahanbakhsh
        ---------------------Ansarifard--------------------------
        ------------------Ghoochannejhad---------------
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
          Is there a reason why Ando is not on your list? I want to see him with the captain armband.
          Ando should be in the list for AC if he does not get injured and he stays fit. However I really think we need to test new defensive midfielders. The center midfielder (It includes DM) is the position that we really need to test other players because Nekounam and Ando are over 30.

Comment

Alnemeh, Jamaati,Khalilzad, Alishah , Vali , Beitashur ,Kalantari wont be selected by CQ for Korea game.

Comment

A squad without Masoud. My only wish.

Comment

As long as Khalatbari is there, I'm glad.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Masoud was one of the better players at the World Cup actually. During the Argentina game he proved what he was worth. In these scenes you see Masoud being involved in 2 very dangerous counter attacks.

Why do people tend to forget the good performances of Masoud? His dribble and build-up there was pure world class. Not to mention he was delivering for Las Palmas week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Masoud was one of the better players at the World Cup actually. During the Argentina game he proved what he was worth. In these scenes you see Masoud being involved in 2 very dangerous counter attacks.

Why do people tend to forget the good performances of Masoud? His dribble and build-up there was pure world class. Not to mention he was delivering for Las Palmas week in week out.
                      Which good performance are you talking about?

In all his games for TM ha had not ONE FUCKING GOOD GAME but the one Lebanon (lmao). He had good scenes here and then.....a glimpse of what he is capable. But his overall performance was simply below his own standards. In by his own standards i refer to his performance at club games.

So please don't refer to Masouds performance at Las Palmas since he NEVER played like that for TM.

And yes he was involved in 2 counter attacks vs Argentina. So? Every other player in his position in those counters would have done the same.

He should be replaced asap or better he should have retired from TM right after WC.

Some call me shojaei hater. I am not a hater. I think he is not TM material simple as. Feel free to disagree.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Which good performance are you talking about?

In all his games for TM ha had not ONE FUCKING GOOD GAME but the one Lebanon (lmao). He had good scenes here and then.....a glimpse of what he is capable. But his overall performance was simply below his own standards. In by his own standards i refer to his performance at club games.

So please don't refer to Masouds performance at Las Palmas since he NEVER played like that for TM.

And yes he was involved in 2 counter attacks vs Argentina. So? Every other player in his position in those counters would have done the same.

He should be replaced asap or better he should have retired from TM right after WC.

Some call me shojaei hater. I am not a hater. I think he is not TM material simple as. Feel free to disagree.
                        I don't call you a Masoud hater but I simply don't agree the way Masoud is portrayed. Fact is that he was the only Iranian player except for JB who really shined in Europe last year. And Masoud is still TM material simply because of his European professionalism and experience. The games he was put as a CAM he simply was stunning, like against Lebanon and Argentina. He should not play as a winger since he is not suited as one. I'm convinced CQ calls him up because of the reasons stated above.

Comment

Then you must also name one who could take his spot IMIDIATELY for the Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I don't call you a Masoud hater but I simply don't agree the way Masoud is portrayed. Fact is that he was the only Iranian player except for JB who really shined in Europe last year. And Masoud is still TM material simply because of his European professionalism and experience. The games he was put as a CAM he simply was stunning, like against Lebanon and Argentina. He should not play as a winger since he is not suited as one. I'm convinced CQ calls him up because of the reasons stated above.
                            The guy shined in segunda euripean division and so?
                            It is even more shameful that he is so underperforming in a regular basis and take the spot of somewhere else

He could score 100 in Europe and win the champions league with barcelona, if he shows so disgusting performance with tm i just dont want him with the group

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Then you must also name one who could take his spot IMIDIATELY for the Asian Cup.
                              Khalatbari.

Comment

Working...
                              X