No announcement yet.

Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been a fan of him. How do you guys want such a personality in TM? Baffles me.

Comment

He doesn't have proper PR representatives to coach him on how to behave and on top of that there are people who catch the guy yawning and attach meaning to it for no reason.

There's a multitude of both these cases around the world. Schweinsteiger had horrible attitude till someone fixed him up. Even the best players have attitude issues, give him a break. In that caustic environment it's a miracle he's been so tame this far.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Never been a fan of him. How do you guys want such a personality in TM? Baffles me.
        what did the so called "punk" do now? Wasn't aware yawning was made a crime in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Ajab motivated hast. Maybe he hit the ghelyoon til late last night?
          If his excessive yawning was not intentional it also could be caused by taking medication to treat depression, anxiety...

He should thanks heaven not a girl otherwise there are medicine ( clomipramine !) that cause orgasm while yawning excessively !

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
            I told you guys he will be back..here is pictures from todays practise session with PP...he looks very motivated.
            http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A%D8%B1%D9%8A)
            you make my day

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              He should thanks heaven not a girl otherwise there are medicine ( clomipramine !) that cause orgasm while yawning excessively !
              WOW

Comment

i know a guy who have played for AIK Stockholm.. His name is Martin mutumba.. He will play for perspolis after mid season. i have seen his contract with perspolis
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                  i know a guy who have played for AIK Stockholm.. His name is Martin mutumba.. He will play for perspolis after mid season. i have seen his contract with perspolis
                  lol Mutumba to PP? For real?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    lol Mutumba to PP? For real?
                    yes unfortunately.
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

What happend to Sadeghian?? Im not sure if I think him leaving is a good idea or not, if he leaves PP is essentially fucked, we have no good players. But he creates too much hashie.
                      sigpic

Comment

He deleted his post
                        So he's gonna def stay

Comment

PP is in serious need of some players I would get 1) soroush rafiei 2) Sharifi 3) Khalilzadeh to replace bengar
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            He deleted his post
                            So he's gonna def stay
                            It's not about just a post/comment, he is mentally a rebellious player who is the true meaning of a "drama queen"

Yes he might have deleted this particular post, however rest assured that this won't be his last drama, he will continue on with his usual noise and unsportsmanship behavior on and off the pitch.

Some people have zero capacity for fame and popularity, he is one of them. As soon as he felt he has become a "popular" prospect and in one of the most popular teams, his attitude and demeanor changed as he became so big-headed.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                              PP is in serious need of some players I would get 1) soroush rafiei 2) Sharifi 3) Khalilzadeh to replace bengar
                              Why Bengar? He is always really consistent and he maybe the only player that plays with real heart and passion other than mamad nouri

Comment

Sadeghian needs a coach like Ghalenoie to sort him out, no matter what anyone thinks of GN he is a coach he can control players who cause hashieh and fix them
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X