Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    EZ is certainly one of the better domestic coaches
    it's much easier to perform superbly in an effective & organized system of play
    Hence payam's better performance & less desciplinary problems @ ZA
    Over Daie's Khar to Khar bodo bodo system of individualistic play @ PP
    Which would result in occasional standout individual performance but weak overall

We need a thread to define and organize all our domestic manager's tactics!

Daei - Khar to khar

GN - Kolle yowm / bekesh ziresh / Hanif boro nok

Misaghian - Sili

Jalali - computer koo?

Parvin - ?

MK - ?

FK - ?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Payam should not worried , Soroush ( Better Sadeghian ) won't come to Perspolis despite rumors that Perspolis has approached him. At Foulad Soroush get 1/2 of what Perspolis pay Payam.

Luciano, Karami, Afshin, Rezaei,Padovani, sosha , Norouzi even Faraki did not do that great when they left Foulad for a new IPL teams. Soroush , got recognition and invitation to TM from playing for Foulad. It will be poor decision to go to a team like Perspolis with all marginal issues. Unless going abroad Foulad is best place for him not considering Money.

ابن قاسم: رفيعي به پرسپوليس نمي رود

سرپرست باشگاه فولاد خبر مذاکره باشگاه پرسپوليس با سروش رفيعي را تکذيب کرد.

طی روزهای گذشته این شایعه به وجود آمده که باشگاه پرسپولیس که دنبال یک بازیکن گلزن می گردد می خواهد سروش رفیعی را از اهواز به تهران بیاورد و سروش از نیم فصل دوم پیراهن پرسپولیس را بر تن خواهد کرد. خبری که سرپرست فولاد آن را رد می کند.

ابن قاسم درباره این موضوع به ورزش سه گفت: سروش با فولاد قرارداد سه ساله دارد و بعید می دانم که پرسپولیس با او مذاکره کرده باشد. ضمن آنکه ما اگر بخواهیم این بازیکن را به تیم دیگری بدهیم فقط او را به اروپا می فرستیم.

Here he is next to new addition from Cameron waiting for his food.

Are those noodles?
      Joojeh Chow mein & rice?

Comment

CQ - Park the Bus + bezan ziresh.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          CQ - Park the Bus + bezan ziresh.
          at least be more Iranian.... just say "Park the paykan joon"
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            Might just be one of his usual scenes again. He will probably put a message again in 2 days saying that he is back with PP. I hope this is true only if it's a Europe move.
            He will most likely end up in Qatar or Kuwait.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Got to love our INPL (Iranian non pro league) LOL

Today - Sadeghian : hello, i want to let everyone know, im leaving PP at nimfasl and blah blah... so one think, ok, i guess he IS really leaving, but 2-3 days after that : Sadeghian : I was depressed when i said that, i will give my all for PP and do my best for my dear Derakhshan, who i reeeeeally LOOOVE. LOL

Once one of my freinds asked me, why do you follow these unprofessional losers, follow Serie A, Premier League and La liga instead.....and i told him, INPL is like a funny soap opera (or whatever it is called) and i watch it b'cuz of the following funny stuff : Players become a crybaby when they get subbed out and go straigt to rakhtkan instead of sitting on the bench...they get red carded but sit on their bench LOL (during Rahahan - SS khuzestan brawl), the coach starts to cry at the post game interview (Mayelikohan), the coach start to talk about a TV host during the pre game confrence for about 30 mins (GN about Ferdosipour), the teams change their shirt design more than a baby getting its diapers changed, coach calls a TV show to fight with the leagues sponsor about their balls for 30 mins (Daei & Uhlsport guy), coach calls a tv show every week, to nag about a throw-in or faul not being taken for them by the ref (Daei when he was PP coach), a league where 99 out of 100 cases when a player scores, he pull up his shirt to show some shit on his chest (ya gooz or ya goh)..etc etc... you cant find any other league with these features..funny as F, thats why i follow INPL

Comment

^ You nailed it!!

Comment

Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Darak bere. Tired of this baby girl. Love CQ for not taking him to TM. He is a god player but he is a child who have to learn much about his behave
                  TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Zobahan will have Sadeghian back with open arms LOOL

Comment

if sadeghian thinks he is a big name player or a superstar he really must stop smoking peyote. he will be easily replaced by some other 21 year old gheylooni from the youth team. what happened to perspolise? what happened to its shakhsiat? should any bacheh soossol with a good yep dopa play for perspolise?

Comment

I told you guys he will be back..here is pictures from todays practise session with PP...he looks very motivated.
                        http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A%D8%B1%D9%8A)

Comment

I was the video of the incident. There was absolutely nothing odd about his reaction when getting subbed. Iranian yellow journalists are just making up stories to sell their worthless newspapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
                            I told you guys he will be back..here is pictures from todays practise session with PP...he looks very motivated.

Well he had claimed to leave at mid season, and we're 3 matches away from mid season I believe. Not to mention in the same website you proided us with there are over 20 pics of him yawning in a very loud and clear gesture to make it obvious how he loathes being there for the practice.

خميازه*هاي صادقيان* در تمرين (گزارش*تصويري)
                            صادقيان بعد از ماجراهايي که بعد از بازي با پيکان اتفاق افتاد و خداحافظي که کرد امروزدر تمرين پرسپوليس شرکت کرد که خميازه هايش بيشتر از همه به چشم آمد.
                            به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در حالی که درخشان اصرارداشت بازیکنان سرحال و قبراق تمرین کنند صادقیان مدام خمیازه می کشد و بعد از تمرینات سخت حسابی خسته شد و روی زمین نشست که امامی فر به او تذکر داد.

I really don't want him aroud Perspolis anyore, he is cancer and his cancer cells are multiplying and growing fast, just fire him already!

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
                              Ajab motivated hast. Maybe he hit the ghelyoon til late last night?

Comment

Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Lol that's ridiculous cmon. I can shoot multiple photos of anyone yawning with my iPhone aswell and present it like he is sleepwalking.

Beside that. Sadeghian needs a boot camp to get is acts together.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X