No announcement yet.

Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched that interview more than once, I am not sure what it has to do what we are talking about. Mosalman I agree with you, but I disagree with Sadeghian.

Let's put it this way, there were numerous occasions last season where Payam took PP on his back and carried the team. I didn't see that as often when he was on Zob. He was a game changer for PP, for Zob Ahan he was a good player.

He also got in more trouble in PP, but if we put our bias aside we have to admit he had his moments in Zob too. He didn't suddenly turn into a horrible monster when he arrived to PP.

Edit: @ Rugs, Also disagree with the statement that he started only recently receiving attention at PP. When he was in Zob Ahan everyone was still well aware of Payam Sadeghian.

Comment

Drama queen. God I just can't tolerate this guy.

Comment

Payam should not worried , Soroush ( Better Sadeghian ) won't come to Perspolis despite rumors that Perspolis has approached him. At Foulad Soroush get 1/2 of what Perspolis pay Payam.

Luciano, Karami, Afshin, Rezaei,Padovani, sosha , Norouzi even Faraki did not do that great when they left Foulad for a new IPL teams. Soroush , got recognition and invitation to TM from playing for Foulad. It will be poor decision to go to a team like Perspolis with all marginal issues. Unless going abroad Foulad is best place for him not considering Money.

ابن قاسم: رفيعي به پرسپوليس نمي رود

سرپرست باشگاه فولاد خبر مذاکره باشگاه پرسپوليس با سروش رفيعي را تکذيب کرد.

طی روزهای گذشته این شایعه به وجود آمده که باشگاه پرسپولیس که دنبال یک بازیکن گلزن می گردد می خواهد سروش رفیعی را از اهواز به تهران بیاورد و سروش از نیم فصل دوم پیراهن پرسپولیس را بر تن خواهد کرد. خبری که سرپرست فولاد آن را رد می کند.

ابن قاسم درباره این موضوع به ورزش سه گفت: سروش با فولاد قرارداد سه ساله دارد و بعید می دانم که پرسپولیس با او مذاکره کرده باشد. ضمن آنکه ما اگر بخواهیم این بازیکن را به تیم دیگری بدهیم فقط او را به اروپا می فرستیم.

Here he is next to new addition from Cameron waiting for his food.

Comment

no wonder our footballers are fat.

that is at least 2,000 calories on that meal and juice alone

Comment

At least this time Monaco doesn't seem to be the destination!
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sv: Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              At least this time Monaco doesn't seem to be the destination!
              Then what does? Al-tokhm, as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Then what does? Al-tokhm, as usual?
                I doubt Al Tokhm will want him, he's not a TM player and they have no reason to try and damage his game! He's waiting for PP fans to beg him to stay and in the end he will say I only stayed because of them. The usual dramatic bullshit
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He's a good creative midfielder, i hope he gets on track and focuses on playing football so that he can serve TM, we are in need of creative midfielders.

Comment

AW: Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

He's going nowhere.

Comment

lol at the comments below his Instagram post!
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

like i said from get-go, this immature clown is just an attention-whore wanker, who likely won't amount up to shitt..!!

If Carlos can't discipline him either, then there is no hope for this goozzoo..!

Comment

Come on guys!, It's not that complicated... Derakhshan is the new coach, he wants players who are loyal to Daie replaced with a new set of players and it's totally understandable....He is even said it in his interview that we will be getting new players in 1/2 season... well those who understand what that comment means understand that in order for players to come aboard some players have to leave because the number on the roster is limited, you can't just pile up 5 new players, IFF (as F**ed up as it is), still have some rules and regulations!
                          Sadeghiyan knows this and is politely saying goodbye.... if he does not leave politely he will be dismissed...so might as well do it this way....

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                            Are you sure?

A lot of younger Tabrizis talk like that to cover up their accent when they speak Persian.
                            Its his facial features, posture and the way he dresses on his instagram. Guess everyone has crappy gaydar here. hope he doesn't get in trouble
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              I've watched that interview more than once, I am not sure what it has to do what we are talking about. Mosalman I agree with you, but I disagree with Sadeghian.
                              Let's put it this way, there were numerous occasions last season where Payam took PP on his back and carried the team. I didn't see that as often when he was on Zob. He was a game changer for PP, for Zob Ahan he was a good player.
                              He also got in more trouble in PP, but if we put our bias aside we have to admit he had his moments in Zob too. He didn't suddenly turn into a horrible monster when he arrived to PP.
                              Edit: @ Rugs, Also disagree with the statement that he started only recently receiving attention at PP. When he was in Zob Ahan everyone was still well aware of Payam Sadeghian.

It had highlights of his time at ZA.

I'm not saying he didn't carry PP on his back in a few games. I am saying he was a better player at ZA. He also hurt PP by getting red cards and playing violently. Something he never did at ZA.

Again, there was more media attention on him at PP. So any normal play was magnified by 1000. The goals he scored at ZA, had he scored them at PP would have been goals of the year. Just look at his performance in that famous Malavan match where it was raining the whole time. He never had a game like that at PP.

Let's put it this way, no one was calling for Mosalman or Sadeghian to be in TM while they were at ZA. I was, but I don't remember anyone else. Same with Khalatbari. It took years for him to get his invite. He should have been invited after his first season in ZA when he single handedly destroyed SS. But no one remembers that match.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

EZ is certainly one of the better domestic coaches
                                it's much easier to perform superbly in an effective & organized system of play
                                Hence payam's better performance & less desciplinary problems @ ZA
                                Over Daie's Khar to Khar bodo bodo system of individualistic play @ PP
                                Which would result in occasional standout individual performance but weak overall

Comment

Working...
                                X