Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He says he is leaving at nim fasl because he says the team is surrounded in too much hashieh when he is there. Here is his full IG post translated into english.

http://instagram.com/p/uyuDjVuKyA/?modal=true

I wanted to say goodbye to all of the [Persepolis] supporters for the last time, I am really thankful that I was in Persepolis for a year and half and that you supported me and you kept faith in me through difficult times. To the point that I could I wanted to play the best as possible for a great team like Persepolis. I think without me Persepolis will play better and will not enter so much controversy. I think I have to leave at nim fasl(mid season?) and stop bringing controversy to the club. Again I thank all the supporters and I am really thankful. I wish for the best for Persepolis. Goodbye!

====
    If it is true which I hope it isnt. Shame he had to leave, I really liked him as a player and as a person, I have actually met him in real life and he is a very nice and cool guy! I hope the best for him, hopefully a move to Europe is next?
    Thanks for everything dash Payam.

Might just be one of his usual scenes again. He will probably put a message again in 2 days saying that he is back with PP. I hope this is true only if it's a Europe move.

Comment

Its probably one of his emo rants.

Comment

Great move if true.

He was much better and level headed at ZA
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

you guys realize this dude is gay right? I mean actual gay gay....hope he doesn't get in trouble

Remove my post if it gets him in trouble...I doubt it tho.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

lol what

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              Great move if true.

He was much better and level headed at ZA
              You don't think last season in PP was his best year? (at least in terms of football). IMO he played better and did much more last year in PP than any individual season in Zob Ahan.

Anyways, the most disturbing thing to me about this are the comments on his post.

Comment

He really needs to realize that it seems a lot of times he is the one causing the hashieh. TM needs a CAM, and he is a good player with potential. He really needs to get his act together wherever he plays and continue to grow. He can be a great player.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Re: Sadeghian says goodbye to Persepolis supporters

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                  you guys realize this dude is gay right? I mean actual gay gay....hope he doesn't get in trouble

Remove my post if it gets him in trouble...I doubt it tho.
                  Are you sure?

A lot of younger Tabrizis talk like that to cover up their accent when they speak Persian.

Comment

attention seekers are gonna attention seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      He really needs to realize that it seems a lot of times he is the one causing the hashieh. TM needs a CAM, and he is a good player with potential. He really needs to get his act together wherever he plays and continue to grow. He can be a great player.
                      That he is a good player has yet to be seen. I havent seen anything special from him when he did play for TM so far, but it were just few games so I'd wait another few more caps before judging him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        You don't think last season in PP was his best year? (at least in terms of football). IMO he played better and did much more last year in PP than any individual season in Zob Ahan.
                        Anyways, the most disturbing thing to me about this are the comments on his post.
                        No where near it.

He was his best under Ebrahimzadeh.

I've said this many times, he only received attention recently because he came to PP. But both him and Mosalman were much better players at ZA. It could be the hashiyeh or expectations @ PP.

Just take a look:

Comment

He simply loves creating drama and to be in spotlights. He often acts like a total diva. If you intend to leave at mid season, then there is no need to make a noise several weeks prior to the end of the mid season. Never liked his attitude, never will!

Comment

he is a young buck

Comment

BTW to those who believe Perspolis turned him into a controversial and undisciplined players, then how do you justify his childish behavior upon getting crossed out of TM prior to WC?

Nonetheless as an adult if you allow the surrounding environment change your personality and behavior, thus turning you into a rebel and especially in such short period of time, then you're quite an unstable person and need serious help!

Comment

Working...
                              X