Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 13 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

آخرین تغییرات تا 16:57 به وقت ایران
    FT ---' Padovani نفت تهران 1 - 0 پديده
    FT' Osani 45' Sharifi
    Seifollahi , Ghafoori , Sharifi
    سپاهان 3 - 2 استقلال خوزستان
    Ft

Shahbazadeh
    Kalantari
    استقلال 1 - 1 صباي قم
    Alipour ,Nozhati
    khaleghifar
    سايپا 1 - 2 راه آهن
    Ahmadzadeh
    Edinho
    Ansari

گسترش فولاد 1 - 3 تراکتورسازي
    ' Farhadi نفت مسجد سليمان 1 - 1 ذوب آهن

Comment

جام خليج فارس

ليگ برتر جام خليج فارس
      تيم بازيها برد مساوی باخت گل زده گل خورده تفاضل گل امتياز
      1 تراکتورسازي 13 8 3 2 25 12 13 27
      2 فولاد 13 7 3 3 13 8 5 24
      3 استقلال 13 7 2 4 21 14 7 23
      4 سپاهان 13 6 5 2 17 12 5 23
      5 نفت تهران 13 5 6 2 17 10 7 21

Comment

Sepahan ES KH highlights:
        http://www.aparat.com/v/kI8fp

Comment

AW: PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 13 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Wow, two stunning goals from Sharifi.

Comment

Whoaaaa all 3 goals of Sepahan were world class, especially Sharifi's were just astonishing!

Comment

Sharifi is definitely the best long range shooter in Iran. He almost always puts them on target at least. Javad and Ando are good too but too inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                Sharifi is definitely the best long range shooter in Iran. He almost always puts them on target at least. Javad and Ando are good too but too inconsistent.
                I remember Ando's miss against Nigeria. No one really seemed to care or mentioned it because it was from 20-25 yards, but he was wide open and he should have finished.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  meh you cant really call that a derby, gostaresh is pretty much tractor's feeder or B team, and they even have a cooperation memorandum signed. So imo Tractor-Gostaresh, Tractor-Shahrdari cannot be called derbies. The only real derby in Tabriz is Tractor and Machine Sazi (who are unforutanetly now in the 3rd division). My dad used to tell me stories of how the derby in tabriz would be even more heated than the sorkhabi derby in the 70s and 80s. Hopefully Machine Sazi make it to the top flight again and we can see a REAL tabriz derby.
                  You are right, but that's the closest to a Tabriz derby we'll get in the near future. I'm fully aware of the Machine Sazi - Tractor Sazi era and hopefully we'll see them back again.. Don't really know what happened to them. 2-3 years ago, they almost qualified to league bartar and suddenly the season after they relegated to the third division.. Do you know what happened?
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Mashinsazi addition to IPL would be amazing, it will surely add quality to our football, not to mention its fierce Tabriz derby which could be somewhat compared to Tehran Derby.

The reason I won't put Isfahan derby on par with these 2 derbies is the low attendance of the Isfahani teams, particularly Zobahan's. Add to it the stadiums capacity etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                      You are right, but that's the closest to a Tabriz derby we'll get in the near future. I'm fully aware of the Machine Sazi - Tractor Sazi era and hopefully we'll see them back again.. Don't really know what happened to them. 2-3 years ago, they almost qualified to league bartar and suddenly the season after they relegated to the third division.. Do you know what happened?
                      That Dabiri guy tookover but he mismanaged the club, now its back in the 2nd division

Comment

Working...
                      X