2014 AFC Champions League Final and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you said, all focus these days are on TM, BUT, when this league begins again, I will follow and watch all Iranian teams as usual When they are out, I don't really care about this league.

Comment

I am worried that Perspolis are gonna get outplayed by all their opponents
      Things ain't looking good for us now, but who knows we played quite well last time despite being 12th in the league

But what makes me more concerned is that Derakhshan seems to lose control over some players (Abbaszadeh incident, Alishah celebration)
      And we still don't play football. Nothing has improved since the Daei era

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        As you said, all focus these days are on TM, BUT, when this league begins again, I will follow and watch all Iranian teams as usual When they are out, I don't really care about this league.
        then you probably wont care about this league after the group stages for a while

Comment

Sv: 2014 AFC Champions League Final and..

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          then you probably wont care about this league after the group stages for a while
          You got a point..

Comment

Western Sydney Wanderers FC are the winner of the Asian Champions League Cup 2014

Congratulations !

Results:

first leg

Western Sydney Wanderers FC - Al-Halal [1:0]

second leg

Al-Halal - Western Sydney Wanderers FC [0:0]

Comment

It start to be worrying for us that new countries like Australia, China, Qatar win that competition in addition of the usual Japan, Korea

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                It start to be worrying for us that new countries like Australia, China, Qatar win that competition in addition of the usual Japan, Korea
                It's more worrying when the club that just won it was established 2 years ago and was participating for the first time. In contrast, we're lucky to see 1 representative make the Quarter Finals.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^ I wouldnt even worry it was a fairy tale ending. Al Hilal dominated both games, they had something like 20 shots on target vs 3... they were pretty wasteful and they sucked.
                    The australians pretty much sat back and defended the entire two legs... they put in hard work and effort and had discipline- thats all i can say.
                    Technique wise, Padideh could beat them.
                    I was laughing at every chance missed by Al Hilal...not to mention everytime Nishimora waived play on. There were 3 LEGIT penalties and the japanese referee didnt call one of them haha.

Comment

LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                        ^^ I wouldnt even worry it was a fairy tale ending. Al Hilal dominated both games, they had something like 20 shots on target vs 3... they were pretty wasteful and they sucked.
                        The australians pretty much sat back and defended the entire two legs... they put in hard work and effort and had discipline- thats all i can say.
                        Technique wise, Padideh could beat them.
                        I was laughing at every chance missed by Al Hilal...not to mention everytime Nishimora waived play on. There were 3 LEGIT penalties and the japanese referee didnt call one of them haha.
                        He is the same guy who destroyed Qatar's dream adding 7 minutes additional time in the Korea game. Maybe he has something against Arabs. Btw he also assisted Iran's victory when he disallowed Uzbek's correct goal. From the viewpoint of Iran, he is a very good referee.

Comment

Iran should be worried.

Whilst Our big clubs let players sip their doogh and zeresh-polo, Clubs that were only made three years ago are winning continental championships.

We're declining at each single age level (U17, U19, U23 etc).

Can't believe that football is by far the biggest sport in Iran yet it's treated so poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            It's nice to see the Arabs fail but I admit that they deserved at least 1 penalty kick.

@0:22, 5:49, 7:01

Comment

So freaking racist it's unbelievable.

I wish they would change the scheduling of the league to accommodate us. Or maybe we should change ours to accommodate theirs!

I also wish we would treat it much more serious. Getting to the FIFA Club World Cup is a massive feat.
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                              X