This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agil Etemadi @ Almere City 2014/15

Has anyone else been following him at all?
    I've been catching highlights here and there and he seems to be in decent form! I thought his career was going to be over after an unsuccessful stint with tractor but from what I've seen, he looks to be better than many or most of the keepers in the PGL ATM!
    Now, I'm not saying he's worthy of a TM call up as I think Beiranvand and Forouzan are lock-ups in the TM roster given their form this season, but should one of their forms dip I would be in favor of giving the man a shot.
    He always was really talented and possessed skills most Iranian keepers lack (namely a high football IQ and pretty quick feet, if I'm not mistaken Amin played with him or against him many times and I'm sure he can vouch for that).
    Anyway, let's all keep an eye on the man, he deserves to be on our radar and receive our support!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

last time i checked this is what he was doing

Comment

Unfortunately, Agil Etemadi despite his potential could never break through in any team. He was promising and featured for the Netherlands-U21 and Heerenveen as well. Anyways I hope he continues to do well and becomes Almere City's first GK soon. We could use him for our depth at TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Unfortunately, Agil Etemadi despite his potential could never break through in any team. He was promising and featured for the Netherlands-U21 and Heerenveen as well. Anyways I hope he continues to do well and becomes Almere City's first GK soon. We could use him for our depth at TM.
        From what I've seen, Almere city doesn't seem to have a #1 keeper, he has been playing some games and so has the other keeper...Almere city seems to have a bit of a rotation going
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          From what I've seen, Almere city doesn't seem to have a #1 keeper, he has been playing some games and so has the other keeper...Almere city seems to have a bit of a rotation going
          Could be the case, but I dont think so. He has been in the team since 2013 and has played only 13 matches. But I also might be wrong since I dont really follow Almere City.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            He started playing after the first GK got injured. That was his first official match for Almere City since April and his second official match for them in total. So in total he has played four matches for Almere City.

He's a nice and ambitious person and I wish him all the best. Maybe one day he is good enough to play in TM but right now I believe we have better alternatives.

Comment

Hope he keeps improving seems like his career has had ups and downs. But promising in regards to potential nonetheless
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

*sigh* just like all our other players that do good in europe, as soon as they reach iran, their quality drops. we are a cursed nation

Comment

Aghil buffon was what the tractor fans chanted every time he played for them
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Etemadi in line up against PSV in cup match. Kick off in 10 minutes.

Comment

Great test for agil against the big dogs, let's see what he's got
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Well Etemadi conceded 4 goals now

Comment

Make it 5

Comment

Sv: Agil Etemadi @ Almere City 2014/15

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Make it 5

Comment

Lol i fell asleep after the 2-1 till then he made some good saves

Comment

Working...
                              X