X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-4-2 diamond but ill get PES 15 when its out

Comment

Re: Share your FIFA formation

For those who play fut. Strong and cheap squad.

Comment

Well, I'm a newbie in this. But in the past couple of months I have experimented with some formations and some really sucked, some worked fine and a couple splendidly.

Although in real life I prefer a 4 man defense, but in the game I use an attacking 3-4-1-2 with a creative playmaker right behind two very fast strikers. And very fast but tough centerbacks to cover for counters and fast breaks. Big, tough central minds and lightning fast flanks.

Unfortunately on my tablet I don't have the facility to play a whole club like most of you and on FUT, you pick and choose your collection of players. So I gathered a very pacey (and I mean REALLY F.A.S.T.) set of players mostly from English third and fourth division (see below). And I have beaten bigger teams with the likes of BPL, la Liga, series A, ... players in them.

Speeds are all in 80's and above. Especially on the flanks (upper 80's and lower 90's) who are magnificent in counters. Scary fast players.

The key is to constantly pass into spaces, with lots of through balls for the two strikers, or to the flanks for the fast LM & RM players. This was an obvious choice for me since I love playing through balls all the time.

Caution. If you don't have tough, and yet quick CB's, don't try this formation since it is one of the most attacking ones with exposed flanks at the back.

Comment

I'm pretty good at defending, I usually play either 4-3-3 with Real Madrid, or 4-2-3-1 with Chelsea, depending on the opponent, I either defend and counter attack, or I play with high pressure and feed of their mistakes

Comment

As for the cost of that little demonic squad. Well ... lets just say it cost me less than a single player like Valbuena or Bonucci or ... . let alone compared to the likes of players you chaps are mentioning. But you also have to know how to use your players and know about football.
            Guys with 50's rating, going toe to toe with players in upper 70's and 80's. I mean there's a 55 in the moddle !!!!! how ridiculous is that?
            That says a lot.

I also like 3-5-2 btw, but more for defense needs than anything else.

I really tried the silly 4-2-3-1. Even with the likes of gold rare players (like Turan, Cerci, Rocisky, Sam, ... etch). But it still sucked. A very crappy formation in real life as well as gaming.

So if you want to have a secure flank in defense and like to play with 4 defenders, try 4-3-1-2 with two forwards. ALWAYS TWO FORWARDS. Coz a single forward really is bollocks.

Comment

Share your FIFA formation

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              As for the cost of that little demonic squad. Well ... lets just say it cost me less than a single player like Valbuena or Bonucci or ... . let alone compared to the likes of players you chaps are mentioning. But you also have to know how to use your players and know about football.
              Guys with 50's rating, going toe to toe with players in upper 70's and 80's. I mean there's a 55 in the moddle !!!!! how ridiculous is that?
              That says a lot.

I also like 3-5-2 btw, but more for defense needs than anything else.

I really tried the silly 4-2-3-1. Even with the likes of gold rare players (like Turan, Cerci, Rocisky, Sam, ... etch). But it still sucked. A very crappy formation in real life as well as gaming.

So if you want to have a secure flank in defense and like to play with 4 defenders, try 4-3-1-2 with two forwards. ALWAYS TWO FORWARDS. Coz a single forward really is bollocks.
              We have missed you alot around here, the one and only DR.DOOM

Comment

^ cheers mate.
                After the WC, I guess we all got a bit drained and slightly sick with too much football. and then there's the little matter of work schedule and the more serious parts of life.

no worries. we'll all get more active soon

Comment

Share your FIFA formation

Liverpool 4-2-3-1 with Neymar as my centre forward, Reus left wing and Borini right wing, Coutinho CAM, Pogba and Henderson CM, and my backine is Carvajal, Skrtel, Luiz, Marcelo. It's my prize team, i've spent so much time playing with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4-4-2 diamond wide, by far the best suited formation IMO for a FIFA player who likes to complete a shit ton of passes before scoring. On average id say I score about 3/4 goals on average using this formation. You just gotta chose the teams that best fit your tactics, for example, England I almost never lose with using the 4-4-2 diamond because they're just too hard to stop with Walcott and Rooney on the flanks, sturridge and welbeck up top, wilshire as CAM and Gerard as DM.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You guys only play online? Nobody plays career mode or become legend here

Comment

WE SHOULD DO A FIFA TOURNAMENT PFDC STYLE!!!

I hope most of you guys if not all have PS4. Would be awesome to organize one and play online with weekly tourneys.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          WE SHOULD DO A FIFA TOURNAMENT PFDC STYLE!!!

I hope most of you guys if not all have PS4. Would be awesome to organize one and play online with weekly tourneys.
                          This sounds like a great idea, I hope all people with PS4 and FIFA 15 join.

Comment

^
                            Yeap. Let's hope so!

Comment

I will win but sure i can even stream it on my channel! :P

Comment

Fifa 15 Ps3...-___-

Comment

Working...
                                X