Share your FIFA formation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what kind of formation and tactics do you apply while playing FIFA?

My friend used to beat me everytime until I changed from 4-3-2-1 to an ultra defensive 5-4-1 system. I play with Atletico Madrid and he with Real Madrid, he could barely get past my defense and I use the counter attacks to score. Works pretty well for me. From now on I'm just going to stick with either 5-4-1 or 5-3-2, its quite effective if you know how to convert.

Tactics: low pressuring, long balls, counter attacks, 2 DM's to support the center backs and defenders do zonal-marking.

Whats yours?

Sorry bro, don't want to be the asshole that tells you but this is not the right forum
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

2-5-3 ultra offensive style for me

with chiellini and bonucci the only 2 defenders in the back ready to take your legs out

Comment

Play with barcelona Messi on the right and Suarez as striker and then play barca style ^^.
        It's really annoying and you will win
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          2-5-3 ultra offensive style for me

with chiellini and bonucci the only 2 defenders in the back ready to take your legs out
          How can you have only 2 defenders? Your entire defense will be wide open and pretty vulnerable.

Comment

Either play 4-5-1 (the diamond formation) or play 4-2-3-1
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I often use 4-1-3-2 on career mode

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                So what kind of formation and tactics do you apply while playing FIFA?
                My friend used to beat me everytime until I changed from 4-3-2-1 to an ultra defensive 5-4-1 system. I play with Atletico Madrid and he with Real Madrid, he could barely get past my defense and I use the counter attacks to score. Works pretty well for me. From now on I'm just going to stick with either 5-4-1 or 5-3-2, its quite effective if you know how to convert.
                Tactics: low pressuring, long balls, counter attacks, 2 DM's to support the center backs and defenders do zonal-marking.
                Whats yours?
                It depends on your style brother. I have been participating in international tournaments for many years now. I've won over $10,000 by playing Fifa... but I've never seen one formation that beats everyone. It all depends on your style, do you counter attack? Do you like possession? Are you good at defending?
                I personally use a 5-3-2 with 3 center backs and two wing backs. Bale and Ronaldo upfront with Isco/Modric behind him. Use two big holding midfielders like Khedira and Kroos and just counterattack.
                If you need hints let me know.
                Also for my PFDC buddies, if you ever want to play a friendly game my PSN ID is TwiCkk on the Ps4

EDIT: On the defensive front, Fifa 15 is a bit shaky and you need to be perfect on defense. You need to use high pressure with a straight line and make sure you control the second defender in line to cut the passing lines. So the actual defender steps in and challenges while you control the second defender and cut the passing or dribbling line that you anticipate.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  It depends on your style brother. I have been participating in international tournaments for many years now. I've won over $10,000 by playing Fifa... but I've never seen one formation that beats everyone. It all depends on your style, do you counter attack? Do you like possession? Are you good at defending?

I personally use a 5-3-2 with 3 center backs and two wing backs. Bale and Ronaldo upfront with Isco/Modric behind him. Use two big holding midfielders like Khedira and Kroos and just counterattack.

If you need hints let me know.

Also for my PFDC buddies, if you ever want to play a friendly game my PSN ID is TwiCkk on the Ps4
                  Wow thats amazing, I am probably not even near your level since participating at fifa tournaments means you must be really good. I usually like to defend and its one of my strengths, therefore I use the 5 defender system. I will add you when I become better at playing

Comment

Wow thats amazing, I am probably not even near your level since participating at fifa tournaments means you must be really good. I usually like to defend and its one of my strengths, therefore I use the 5 defender system. I will add you when I become better at playing
                    Haha, I once reached number 1 on the leaderboard rankings in Fifa 14... then i realized i couldnt keep up with how many games the others guys play.

Once Fifa 15 came out, I played for a bit..and broke into the top 50 then I just couldn't keep up the momentum because these guys play 24 hours a day haha.

Feel free to add/ask me anything. I'll use a weak team

Comment

I'm pretty good at fifa, and there was a point when I won 42 games in a row. The formation I always used was the 4-2-3-1 or the attacking 4-3-3.

Comment

If I'm forced to hold the scoreline as an outsider f.e. I pull of a TM against Argentina

Comment

How can you have only 2 defenders? Your entire defense will be wide open and pretty vulnerable.
                          im kidding. usually 3-5-2 but this new fifa is different, defense is harder and the speed of the game is really high so yea u gotta do the 4 man backline. i barely played a few games so far, i need more time to adjust.

Comment

4-1-2-1-2(2) With Van persie and gomez at top boom goal

Comment

i play a 5-3-2 on Fut! santana, Hummles and Dante as my 3 center backs! pretty hard to break honestly

Comment

Working...
                              X