Atletico Madrid has requested a friendly in Iran against an IPL team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    So, they made the request, but won't even cover their own travel expenses?
    LOL this is not a request...this is an offer...they are offering a friendly at a price.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

LOL are they serious? Yeah, I rather IFF save the money and invest in our infrastructure.

Comment

ISN wrote the man (with name Amir-Hossein Jahan-Ghiri) who had negotiated with Real Madrid for PP match, turned out to be a Mossad spy agent. Hence why PP decided to not go forward with further planning the game. No other news outlet seems to have made a note of this detail.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Sv: Atletico Madrid has requested a friendly in Iran against an IPL team

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          ISN wrote the man (with name Amir-Hossein Jahan-Ghiri) who had negotiated with Real Madrid for PP match, turned out to be a Mossad spy agent. Hence why PP decided to not go forward with further planning the game. No other news outlet seems to have made a note of this detail.
          Lol, that's probably the biggest BS lie since the 1979 cancer invasion! How the fuck would it even be possible? How dumb do they think people are? Mossad spy agent negotiating for a soccer match haha! They'd rather feed some Palestinians, that's what's up.

Comment

Atletico Madrid has requested a friendly in Iran against an IPL team

Atletico Madrid is my favorite team..hope this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Atletico Madrid is my favorite team..hope this happens.
              more than FC Tokyo?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ LOOL

Comment

That price is ridiculous and should never happen!
                  We'd be better off investing the $1.5 million in to setting up a Madrid style youth academy in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                  X