Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAT chance of that..!! Literally..!!

ps
    who blurred those leg pics..? the host of the original image..? Or same moron who posted them originally..? that is pathetic if..!

Comment

Australia and AFC should be thanking Iran for being in the tournament otherwise every game would feel like a funeral.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^ that's the best batch of hotties, so far ..!

Comment

I was honestly thinking there would be more pics of fans crying. I'm glad to see armpits are also being blurred.

Comment

More photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sedi-...36797709742720

https://www.facebook.com/Photography653?fref=photo

https://www.facebook.com/radioneshat
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

LOL Hilarious photo...not of Iranian fans but of Iraqi fans...thought I would share to lighten to mood up a bit...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Comment

I wanna say this is Afshin from Irankicks:

Comment

Comment

2015 Asian Cup:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

is that a onsey? if so i wonder if they have one my size.

Comment

the iranians painting both Swedish and iranian flags on the face were hoping for a draw or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X