Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is I wish I was there

Comment

Iran needs to play game in either Canada or USA. COME ON!
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

KC Jan,

Thanks for letting me know aziz. I was unaware of that.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Iranian arabs don't dress like that. That particular headgear is for arabs from Persian Gulf arab countries.
        PSG jan,

I'm not promoting this at all. All I'm saying that we, Iranians, have a superiority complex against Arabs. It's time we stop with the racism. Our country is diverse so there are many forms of customs and traditions in our great land. That's all. KC responded to me saying this is not an Arab-Iranian custom.

But regardless, of he being Iranian or not, shouldn't we be happy that he supports Iran?

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        +1
        I don't understand why Iranian defend such person trying to make us look what we are not.

Comment

Didn't know ISIS supports TM jokin

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
            KC Jan,
            Thanks for letting me know aziz. I was unaware of that.
            PSG jan,
            I'm not promoting this at all. All I'm saying that we, Iranians, have a superiority complex against Arabs. It's time we stop with the racism. Our country is diverse so there are many forms of customs and traditions in our great land. That's all. KC responded to me saying this is not an Arab-Iranian custom.
            But regardless, of he being Iranian or not, shouldn't we be happy that he supports Iran?
            It is a not a problem of racism. The real Iran and Iranian are very unknown globally, few speak about it and among the few it is to speak about Nuclear or else. The beautifulness of the country, of the culture, of the cuisine, of the language and of the people is unknown.

So you can imagine that iranian can be upset when watching Iran/Argentina (that is seen worldwide, wow for once something positive to show to the world), the camera zoom on a guy wearing Qataris clothes and ISIS alike beard.

It is not only the problem of being associating with arabic countries, but being associating to an other country (whatever it is, could have been indonesia, China, etc...) that doesn't represent us.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Daamn theres some fine Iranian girls in Australia

Too much drama

Comment

Re: Iranian Soccer Fans Photos version 2.0

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                It is a not a problem of racism. The real Iran and Iranian are very unknown globally, few speak about it and among the few it is to speak about Nuclear or else. The beautifulness of the country, of the culture, of the cuisine, of the language and of the people is unknown.

So you can imagine that iranian can be upset when watching Iran/Argentina (that is seen worldwide, wow for once something positive to show to the world), the camera zoom on a guy wearing Qataris clothes and ISIS alike beard.

It is not only the problem of being associating with arabic countries, but being associating to an other country (whatever it is, could have been indonesia, China, etc...) that doesn't represent us.
                Exactly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

LOL at this pic:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This really made me laugh. From Masih Alinejad:

دو وظیفه اصلی ﺻﺪﺍ ﻭ ﺳﯿﻤﺎ:
                    يك؛ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﮐﺮﺩﻥ ﺯﻧﺎن ﺑﺎ ﺣﺠﺎﺏ ﺩﺭ ﺑﺎﺯﯼ ﻫﺎﯼ ﻓﻮﺗﺒﺎﻝ ﻭ ﻭﺍﻟﯿﺒﺎﻝ!
                    دو؛ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﮐﺮﺩﻥ ﺯﻧان ﺑﯽﺣﺠﺎﺏ ﺩﺭ ﺭﺍﻫﭙﯿﻤﺎﯾﯽ٢٢ ﺑﻬﻤﻦ ﻭ ﺭﻭﺯ ﻗﺪﺱ !
                    توضيح: منبع اش واقعا نمي دونم كجاست امروز توي اينباكس چندين نفر فرستادند.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

womens legs being blurred.....Now I have seen it all. HAHAHAHA.

Does anyone else think women are better looking when the DONT pout? God I hate people who pout.

Comment

Women's leg blurred...it incredible how stupid (some) men sometimes are....
                            "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

tons of pictures here for you KC

https://www.facebook.com/radioneshat

Comment

Feels really good to see fellow Iranians cheering on behalf of those who didn't go.

Dameshoon garm, hope they enjoy themselves to the max!

Comment

Working...
                                X