• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daamn theres some fine Iranian girls in Australia

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Daamn theres some fine Iranian girls in Australia
        The general rule with the Iranian race is 90% are ugly. Mind you...the 10% left over are insanely hot...and that girl in the pics are either NOT Iranian or the 10%

Comment

Iranian Soccer Fans Photos version 2.0

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          The general rule with the Iranian race is 90% are ugly. Mind you...the 10% left over are insanely hot...and that girl in the pics are either NOT Iranian or the 10%
          .?????????????

Comment

We need more from Australia! Love the fan support TM is receiving!
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

More here: http://www.dw.de/حوادث-استادیوم-از-ح...-Facebook-dwde

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

On another note what is going on in this picture? The flag choices are odd for a Iran Qatar match to say the least.

https://twitter.com/FTSAUS/status/55...252417/photo/1
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iranian Soccer Fans Photos version 2.0

KC I take back what I said about Iranian girls, looking at the pictures they are sooo damn fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man these photos got me soooooo pumped for the game on Monday.

So many of my friends I have grown up in are in the photos.

We have got to be amongst the best fans in the world

Comment

Very offense when we have Arab Iranians who fought and died for our land. Not ALL Iranians are Persian you know. Iran is one of the most ethnically diverse/plural countries in the world. It's an honor to see various ethnic groups with their own customs and traditions showing their love and loyalty to Iran. It's sad to see the racism in these forums.
                          Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                          I wonder what the twit with the Arab head band on was thinking when he wore that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                            Very offense when we have Arab Iranians who fought and died for our land. Not ALL Iranians are Persian you know. Iran is one of the most ethnically diverse/plural countries in the world. It's an honor to see various ethnic groups with their own customs and traditions showing their love and loyalty to Iran. It's sad to see the racism in these forums.
                            Iranian arabs don't dress like that. That particular headgear is for arabs from Persian Gulf arab countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              KC I take back what I said about Iranian girls, looking at the pictures they are sooo damn fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Welcome to serat almostaghim.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Iranian arabs don't dress like that. That particular headgear is for arabs from Persian Gulf arab countries.
                                +1
                                I don't understand why Iranian defend such person trying to make us look what we are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X